Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Amla is a natural source of vitamin C.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants and protects us from harmful free radicals which contribute to healthy body.
- Amla is one of the supportive herb in our product heart health, cholesterol health, optica gluco health, cardio-B
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Amla also helps boost protein metabolism so if you exercise and workout regularly you will benefit greatly from regular Amla intake.
- As Amla supports healthy metabolism, so it helps in the fit body diet plan.
- Amla helps strengthen the liver and detoxification.
- Helps to fight with daily life stress.
- Amla has been identified to have potent Antioxidant, immunomodulatory properties that help to combat with daily life stress.
- It is widely used in traditional hair and skin care formulations.
As per Ayurveda
Excellent Source of Vitamin C: Amalaki is the most concentrated form of vitamin C found in plant Kingdom and when the whole fruit is used rather than an active ingredient the Vitamin C is easily assimilated by the human body. The Vitamin C in the Amalaki fruit is bonded with tannins that protect it from being destroyed by heat or light. Amla fruit has 20 times more vitamin C than an orange. It acts as a natural support health and supports healthy immune system.
Antioxidant: Amla is rich in antioxidants and protects us from harmful free radicals
Enhances food absorption: Regular use of Amla can strengthen digestion, absorption, and assimilation of food. People taking amla daily enjoy the taste of food better. It enhances all thirteen digestive fires (Agni) but it works more slowly and gently than ginger or other digestion enhancing herbs. So it can be taken by people with lot of Pitta (fire) (Agni) dosha without fear. In addition it improves assimilation of iron for healthy food.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Each Vege Capsule contains 800 mg Standardized Extract ratio (10:1), Standardized extract not less than 40 % Tannin .
Family Name: Euphorbiaceae
Botanical Name: Emblica Officinalis
English Name: Indian Gooseberry
Hindi Name: Amla
Sanskrit Name: Amalaki
Part Used: Fruit Pulp / Fruit Rind.
Other Names: Phyllanthus Emblica, Amalaki, Amalaki, Indian Gooseberry, Emblica Officinalis.
Properties: It is sour (Amla) in taste (Rasa) but sweet (Madhur) after digestion (Vipaka), Madhur (Sweet), Amla (Sour), Katu (Pungent), Kashaya (Astringent) except Lavana (Salt) in characteristics, Cold (Sita) in potency (Virya).
Action (Karma): It helps to balance all the Tridosha [Three humors - Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)]. It has Rejuvenating (Rasayana), anti-aging, Chakshusha (works as an eye tonic) properties.
Aside from Vitamin C, Amla’s mineral and vitamin contents include calcium, Phosphorous, Iron, Carotene, Carbohydrates, Thiamine, and Riboflavin. Fruit in the natural form: Vitamin C, Linoleic Acid, Indoleacetic Acid and Ayxubsm trigalo glucose.
Best Source: Best source is from forest Amla
- Amla improves Digestion. It is ideal for calming mild to moderate pitta (Fire) related digestive problems.
- Heart Tonic: It is known as hardiya which means it nurtures the heart, blood and circulation it supports cardiovascular health.
- Nourishes the Brain and Psychological Functioning. It is nurturing for the brain. It helps supports the intellect and psychological functioning. It also supports the healthy nervous system and strengthens the senses.
- Strengthens the Lungs: It helps to pacify the Kapha (Water) Dosha (Vitiation). It is a wonderful tonic for strengthening and nourishing the lungs and the entire respiratory system.
- Supports reproductive health.
- Urinary System: Amla is supportive to the urinary system.
- As Amla strengthens the digestion, helps the liver detoxify and is rich in vitamin C and other minerals, improves complexion. Amla moisturizes the skin, cleanses the tissues support the immunity and helps to enhance the glow and luster of the skin.
- Acts as a Body Coolant: It is very good for all doshas (Vitiations) Vatta (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water). It is a good Rasayana (rejuvenator) for people with Vatta (Air) and Pitta (Fire) body types.
- Increase Vitality: As amla has five tastes and support all the doshas Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water), and many body functions and cleanses the blood and the micro channels of the body , It increase energy.
- Eyes health: Amla also called “Chakshusha” which means it supports the health of eyes by enhancing both Ranjaka Pitta and Alochaka Pitta.
- Ranjaka Pitta: The subdosha (Sub Vitiation) of Pitta (Fire) that governs liver function and blood plasma.
- Alochaka Pitta: The subdosha (Sub Vitiation) of Pitta (Fire) that governs the eyes. The tridoshic nature of it also makes it a good tonic for the eyes.
- Improves Muscle Tone: Amla enhances protein synthesis thus it is good at strengthening muscles and building lean muscle mass.
- Acts as an Antioxidant: It helps to support immunity.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
Other Uncommon Names Of This Herb: Amalaki (Sanskrit), Amla (Hindi), (German) Emblica, Indian Gooseberry (English), Mirabolano Emblico (Italian), Amara (Japanese), Phyllanthus Emblic (French), Nellikai (Malaysian), Makham Pom (Thai).
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.