Anti Kapha Syrup (Antma Syrup)
As a Dietary Supplement
It supports proper functioning of the lungs. It supports the respiratory system. Anti Kapha Syrup (Antma Syrup) helps to make the breathing comfortable by balancing excess Kapha [water] in body & support to clean the airways.
According to Ayurveda
Some Basic Causes of Kapha Imbalance
- Unhealthy upper respiratory tract.
- Smoking e.g. cigarette smoking.
- Airborne effects like pollens, smoke, dust, fog etc.
- Change in environmental conditions.
- It may occur due to excessive work load, exercise, fasting, unhealthy eating habits like excessive eating of dry food, spicy food, or excessive talking.
There are many herbs and natural remedies according to ayurveda(science of life) which helps to support the respiratory system. It also support the body's natural defense system. Dietary supports for healthier function of the lungs. It also helps to balance excess kapha dosha [water humor] in body as per Ayurvedic theory of three doshas [humors]: vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water].
Wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizer & pesticides.
The Herbs of Anti Kapha Syrup (Antma Syrup) are:
Karkatshringi (Pistacia Integerrima) Leaf Galls, Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) Leaves, Lasora (Cordia Latifolia) Fruit, Kantakari (Solanum Jacquini) Plant, Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serratum) Root, Khatami (Althaea Officinalis) Seed, Khubani (Malva Sylvestris), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Vanpasha (Viola Odorata) Plant, Jufa (Hyssopus Afficinate) Flower, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Navsar (Ammonium Chloride) Powder, Unaab (Ziziphus Sativa) Fruit, Suhaga (Tankan Purified) (Borax), Nilofer (Nymphaea Lotus) Flower, Satva Pudina (Mentha Piperita) Leaves Stem, Pippali Black Long (Piper Longum) Fruit, Gulbefsa (Ashiliec Millefollium), Panchang, Kasamarda (Cassia Occidentalis) Seed, Jalparni (Eucalyptus Globulus) Plant, Syrup Base: Purified Water, Rock Sugar, Honey.
Ayurvedic Life Style
Do and Don't
Fresh light food, Amla fruit, ginger juice, black grapes, are good.
On the other hand cool air, curd, fried food, sour fruits, chilled water, excessive ghee, excessive walking in sunlight are not good.
Other beneficial supplements
- In winter season use along with Sitopaladi Churan and Chayawanprash.
- For better result use daily along with Triphala at bedtime with lukewarm water.
- For aggravated Pitta (Fire) conditions, take it with Licorice.
- For air borne effects use along with Sitopaladi Churan and Chayawanprash or Chyawanprash Tablets/Capsules.
- For unhealthy environmental conditions use along with Enviro Care.
This product is highly beneficial to be used with Respitone.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.