Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Anti Kapha Syrup (Antma Syrup).
- It helps to pacify the high Kapha Dosha (Water Humor).
- It helps to balance Kapha Dosha [Water Humor] as per Ayurvedic theory of three Doshas: Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water).
- It supports proper nourishment and healthy functioning of lungs.
- Supports singer’s voice by soothing throat.
- It supports the respiratory system against seasonal changes.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the natural immune-system against adverse weatherly or environmental conditions.
- It supports the body's natural defense mechanism against pollution, smoke, etc.
As per Ayurveda
Some Basic Causes of Kapha imbalance include unhealthy upper respiratory tract, smoking e.g. cigarette smoking, airborne effects like pollens, smoke, dust, fog, change in environmental conditions, etc. It may also occur due to excessive work load, exercise, and fasting, unhealthy eating habits like excessive eating of dry food, spicy food, or excessive talking.
There are many herbs and natural remedies according to ayurveda (science of life) which helps to support the respiratory system. These also support the body's natural defense system and provide Dietary support for healthier function of the lungs. It also helps to balance excess kapha dosha [water humor] in body as per Ayurvedic theory of three doshas [humors]: vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water].
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Karkatshringi (Pistacia Integerrima) Leaf Galls, Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) Leaves, Lasora (Cordia Latifolia) Fruit, Kantakari (Solanum Jacquini) Plant, Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serratum) Root, Khatami (Althaea Officinalis) Seed, Khubani (Malva Sylvestris), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Vanpasha (Viola Odorata) Plant, Jufa (Hyssopus Afficinate) Flower, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Navsar (Ammonium Chloride) Powder, Unaab (Ziziphus Sativa) Fruit, Suhaga (Tankan Purified) (Borax), Nilofer (Nymphaea Lotus) Flower, Satva Pudina (Mentha Piperita) Leaves Stem, Pippali Black Long (Piper Longum) Fruit, Gulbefsa (Ashiliec Millefollium), Panchang, Kasamarda (Cassia Occidentalis) Seed, Jalparni (Eucalyptus Globulus) Plant, Syrup Base: Purified Water, Rock Sugar, Honey.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1-2 teaspoons mixed in smooth juice or any cold drink 3-4 times a day. Dose can be decreased as needed. Children above 7 should take half the dose.
Best Use With:
- In winter season use along with "Sitopaladi Churan" and "Chayawanprash".
- For better result use daily along with "Triphala" at bedtime with lukewarm water.
- For aggravated Pitta (Fire) conditions, take it with "Licorice".
- For healthy breathing, use with "Respitone" and Kapha oil
- For air borne effects use along with "Sitopaladi Churan" and "Chayawanprash", or "Chyawanprash Tablets/Capsules".
- For unhealthy environmental conditions use along with "Enviro Care".
- This product is highly beneficial to be used with "Respitone".
Foods to Favor
Pomegranate juice, honey, soup of black and green grams (lentils), sugarcane juice, radish and green fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
Fried, heavy meals, alcohol, seafood, excessive acidic, salty food and bakery products
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Shinwari ZK, Shah M. The Ethnobotany of Kharan district, Balochistan, Pakistan. Proc Sym Med Pl 1995; 12:35-38.
- Aberoumandl A., & Deokule S., (2008), “Comparison of Phenolic Compounds of Some Edible Plants of Iran and India”.Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 7 (4), 582-85.
- Singh, B. et. al., Phytotherapy Research, 1993, v., 7(2), 154-158; Murthy, T.S. et. al., J. Res. Educ. Ind. Med., 1993, v., 12(2), 41-43.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH (GOVT OF INDIA) after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.