Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Act as a dietary supplement.
- A heart tonic supports healthy cardiovascular function.
- As a dietary support along with yoga, healthy life style mild excercise ,daily walk support your cholesterol health diet plan which is already in healthy state
- Helps to support healthy circulation.
- It is a natural, rich source of tannins, calcium and iron.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in rejuvenation of body.
- Helps to support calmness & relaxation of body.
- Enhances sense of well being.
- It helps to promote energy.
As per Ayurveda
Arjuna is also the name of hero of Hinduism’s great battle, the “Mahabharata”. Arjuna was protector of his family in this battle. The herb Arjuna was named for its traditional role of protecting the vitality & health of heart who took it.
Arjuna is a tonic to the heart and has been used historically. It is a cardiac tonic. It is rejuvenating and astringent. It tonifies the circulatory system and promotes proper function of the heart muscles. Arjuna's strengthening and toning actions help maintain healthy circulation.A herb good for bile, supports the health of bones, malabsorption, external bruises also.
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) supports circulation and tones up the heart, It is a natural rich source of tannins, calcium and iron, which get naturally absorbed by the body without producing any side effect. It improves the healing power of the body.
In Sanskrit, Arjuna is known as “DHAWAL” due to its outer white colored bark. In Sanskrit, the word arjuna means bright, silver or shining.
It pacifies Kapha (Water) with its astringent, light, dry qualities. It pacifies Pitta (Fire) with its cool properties.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Extract ratio (15:1),Standardized extract minimum 25 % Tannins per 500mg plus 300mg regular extract(full spectrum)
Botancial Name: Terminalia Arjuna
Common Name: Arjuna
Property: Light, Dry
Post Digestive Effect: Sour
Chemical Constituents: Triterpenoids- for cardiovascular properties.Tannins & flavonoids
Best Source:Through out india, specially bangal, bihar, madhyapradesh
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: 1 Capsule, 2 times a day after meals, preferably with warm milk, soy milk or water.
Note: Arjuna is best used with milk or after meals with water.
Other products that may be useful to use with Arjuna:
"Triphala" is highly recommended.
Precautions: Prolonged use of Arjuna may cause constipation in some peoples due to the fact that it is a mild dry herb.
Foods to Favour
Light diet, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits, Garlic, Bitter Gourd, Papaya, Citric Fruits, Honey and Lemon.
Foods to Avoid
Strictly avoid, Fried, Fatty, Heavy Meat, Seafood and Non-Veg of any type, Excess use of Salt, Alcohol, Cold Drinks, Cakes and Pastries, Sedentary life style.
Do and Don't
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodium diet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking, jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting)
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
- Person should use light, easy digestible food, old rice, green gram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion & guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
- Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Kalyan Singh, Singh K. 1994. Site suitability and tolerance limits of trees, shrubs and grasses on sodic soils of GangaYamuna Doab. Indian Forester. 120(3): 225-235
- Sharma SD, Prasad KG, Khan GH, Tiwari GP. 1994. Performance of tree species planted in different seasons on natrustalfs. Annals of Forestry. 2(2): 134-141.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Arjuna, Arjun Sadada, Sadura, dhaval, Dhanvi, Indradruma, Kakubha, Karvirak, Attumarutu, Erramaddi, Nirmaruta, Maddi, Kahu, White Murda, Arjuna Myrobalan, White Murdh, Orjun, Yerra Maddi, Sadaru, Neermaruthu.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.