Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Ashwagandha acts as a Dietary Supplement
- Ashwagandha supports body's energy, vitality and strength.
- Nourishes both mind and body.
- Helps to fight against daily life stresses and helps to enhance spiritual conscientiousness for healthy mind and body.
- It supports body and mind in combating daily life stress and enhances work performance.
- It may be used for general overall energy,
- Helps to support healthy sleep pattern.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It may act as a tonic to nervous, reproductive, respiratory and immune system.
- It is aphrodisiac, astringent, and rejuvenative in nature.
- Helps to promote comforts in joint and muscles and tissue health.
As per Ayurveda
Ashwagandha may act as a tonic to reproductive, respiratory and immune systems.
Ashwagandha is called Rasayana, which means powerful rejuvenator in Ayurvedic terminology. It is a vital herb in Ayurveda. It is a beautiful delicate plant. Ashwagandha is named such because it smells like the smell of horse urine. It vitalizes the body to provide strength just like that of a horse.
Ashwagandha supports the body's ability to maintain physical effort and helps the body to adapt to the various types of daily life regular stresses. It helps to maintain proper nourishment of the tissues particularly muscles and bones while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system. According to Ayurvedic system Ashwagandha is the herb for balancing vata (air) in the body. Vata (air) governs all movements in the body including the movement of the nerve impulses throughout the nervous system. Ashwagandha helps to maintain tissues health throughout the body, clears the mind, strengthens the nerves and helps to maintain healthy sleeping pattern.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (10:1) with 5 % withanolides &1.5% Alkaloids60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Family Name: Solanaceae
Other Name: Winter Cherry
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent, Sweet
Guna (Characteristics): Light
Veerya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Chemical Composition: Withanolides, Withaferins, Alkaloids (Anaferine, Anahygrine, Cuscohygrine), Iso Pelletierine, and others (Acyl Steryl Glycosides, Sitoindosides).
Best Source: Madhyapradesh, Gujrat, Uttarpradesh, and Himalaya region up to 5000 ft height
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favour: Seasonal fruits [Mango, papaya, apple, grapes, orange, apricots], vegetables [carrot, peas, broccoli, pumpkin, parmal, cabbage, potato, tomato], chicken, milk, eggs, cheese, oats, nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts, raisins] should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, heavy food that take too much time for digestion, junk food, soft drinks, ice creams, chips, cookies, cakes, pastries, food rich in bitter, pungent and sour taste, excessive tea or coffee should avoided.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Ajagandha, Amangura, Asoda, Asuntha, Asgandh, Punir , Amukkuram, Achuvagandi, Amikkira-gadday, Amkulang-kalang, Amukkara-kizhangu, Amukran-kizhangu, Asundha, Hayahvaya, Hirre-gadday, Hirimaddina-gadday, Peneeroo-gadda, Sogade-beru, Prevette, Ajagandha, Samm Al Ferakh, Kanaje, Indian Ginseng, Indian Winter Cherry, Clustered Winter Cherry, Kuthmithi, Orovale, Payette, Physalis Somnifera, Turangi-Gandha, Vajigandha.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.