Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Avipattikar Churna (Powder) (A Dietary Support).
- It is a combination of naturally cooling herbs.
- Support liver health also
- Helps to balance and pacify excess Pitta (fire) – which also contribute to neutralize the excessive acidic contents naturally because acidic contents is the byproduct of fire (pitta).
- Helps to maintain normal bowel habits.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Avipatikar Churna also supports healthy digestive system and helps passing gas (vatta-air) naturally.
Avipatikar Churna (Bulk Herbs Powder) acts as a Dietary Support.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Ginger Zingiber Officinale Pippali Piper Longum Haritaki Terminalia Chebula ,Bibhitaki Terminalia Belerica Amla Emblica Officinalis Nagarmotha Cyperus Rotundus
Rock Salt,Vidanga Embelia Ribes, Cardamom seeds Cardamom Maton Tej Patra - Cinnamomum Tamala, Lavang Syzygium Aromaticum Nishoth- Operculina Turpethum Rock Sugar – Sugar Candy
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 3 to 5 grams (1 teaspoon to 1½ tea-spoon) with fresh water, three times a day after meals.
Best Use With:
"Triphala Churna" or "Laxa Comfort". However, if you are mixing Avipattikar Churna with other herbs, use Avipattikar Churna (Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Foods to Favor
Light diet, rice, green and black gram (lentils), milk, curd, buttermilk, seasonal fruits and vegetables, sugar cane juice. Alkaline foods may be beneficial for healthy living.
Foods to Avoid
Alcohol, wine, cold water and cold drinks, coffee, tea, hot and spicy food, acidic food (citrus food), sour food, sea food should be avoided. Stressful life should be avoided.
- Take fibre rich diet which conserves your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder
- Nutritional diet
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.