PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Babchi helps to support healthy skin colour.
- Provides calcium to body in natural form, so helps in strengthening bones.
- Helps to support healthy flow of melanin pigments.
- Used in blood Purification.
- Maintains healthy color of skin, hair, and nails.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Babchi helps in the purification of blood.
- It helps to provide natural colour to skin.
- It supports healthy melanin pigment (skin pigment that support healthy skin colour) in body.
- It helps to support healthy colour of hair and nails.
- It is also helpful for adding calcium in body so, helps to provide strength to bones.
- It is also useful for vatta-dry skin.
- It can be used both internally and externally in the form of paste.
- It also helps to detoxify body through sweat.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Leguminosae
Sub-Family Name: Papilionidae
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent
Virya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Properties: Light, Dry
Chemical Constituents: Isopsoralen, Psoralen, Sophora Coumestan A, Neobava Isoflavone, Daidzin and Uracil.
Best Source: Throughout India specially warm places.
Babchi alleviates Kapha (Water), Vata (Air) and Doshas (Humor/Vitiation) but aggravates the Pitta (Agni/Fire) doshas.
In Babchi there is Psoralen, Isopsoralen, Psoralidin, and Corylifolia etc. are present. Due to Psoralen and Isopsoralen pigments it helps to support natural colour to skin and helps to maintain normal complexion of body.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 3 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Babchi Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
Ayurvedic help for Gaining Normal Colour of Skin: Take 1 gram of "Babchi Powder" with fresh milk for about one month.
External Use: Make a thick paste with water and apply it on the affected area of the body.
If you are mixing with other herbs, use Babchi proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
- "Mahamanjistha Kwath" (decoction) (2 teaspoon in a half cup of water twice a day after lunch and dinner).
- Massage with "Babchi Seed Oil".
- Wear only Cotton Clothes.
Food to favor: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady Finger, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Preliminary Phytochemical Studies and Evaluation of Antibacterial Activity of Psoralea corylifolia Seed Extract, A.Borate et al, American Journal of Phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics.
- Chemical Examination and Biological Studies on the Seeds of Psoralea Corylifolia Linn, Rao G.V. et al, Research Journal of Chemical Sciences.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Bavchi, Bavachi, Bavanchalu, Bavanchi Bavchi, Bhavanchi-vittulu, Bawachi, Bhavaj, Bobawachi, Hakuchi, Kantaka, Karpokarishi, Karu-bogi, Krishnaphala, Latakasturi, Somaraji, Sugandha Kantak, Vabkuchi, Vakuchi, Fountain Bush, Scurfy Pea, Bu Gu Zhi, Ravoli, Barachi, Bavachi, Bavachya, Waghchi, Krishnaphala, Aindavi, Asitatvacha, Avalguja, Bakuci, Candralekha, Candrasakala, Chvakuchi, Chandralekha, Chandraprabha, Chandri, Indralekha, Induraji, Indurajika, Kalameshi, Kalameshika, Kamboji, Kandughni, Kantaka, Kantida, Krimighna, Krishna, Kushthanashini, Putiphali, Shashilekha, Shulotkha, Sita, Sitavari, Soma, Somaraja, Somaraji, Somavalli, Somavallika, Sugandhakantak, Suparnika, Suprabha, Vanguji, Vejani, Andraraji, Psoralea Seed, Osiralean Seeds, Bemchi, Fountain Bush, Fonteinbos, Boukeur, Penwortel, Psoralea Fruit, Scurfy Pea.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.