As per Ayurveda
In Hindi language, it is known as “Supari”. In India chewing it a very common practice. It is also given to guests after food. Some people take it occasionally or some take it very often on a daily basis. In Sanskrit it is known as “Poong” because it is also used in religious works. The chemical composition of it comprises of protein, carbohydrate, minerals, catechin, Gallic acid, arecoline etc.
Related Info: Males and females due to its numerous herbal properties and benefits chew Betel Nuts in India. The powder nut is also useful in feminine discharges. It is a nervine tonic and widely used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System). It can also be chewed after meals, which helps to improve the flow of saliva for healthy digestion.
Constitution (Doshas): It pacifies the Kapha (Water) & Pitta (Fire) Doshas (Humour). After boiling it acts to pacify the three Doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), Kapha (Water).
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
Botanical Name: Areca Catechu
English Name: Betel Nut
Common Name: Supari
Taste: Astringent, Sweet
Post Digestive Effect: Sour
Properties: Heavy, Dry
Chemical composition: Catechin, tannin, galic acid, arecoline, arecaidine, guvacoline, guvacine.
Best Source: In India Karnatak, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Aasam, Bangal.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 or 2 Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day after meals or it can also be chewed after meals, which helps to improve the flow of saliva to help digestion.
Food to favor: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Gogte, V.V.M. (2005). Ayurvedic pharmacology and therapeutic uses of medicinal plants (Dravyaguna vignyan), Mumbai; Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan. Pp. 672.
- Nadkarni, A.K. (1976). Indian material Medica. 3rd Ed, Mumbai; Bombay Popular Prakashan; Vol. 1.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Arecanut Palm, Betelnut Palm, Areca Palm, Pinang Palm, Pinang, Gubak, Pooja Phalam, Tantusara, Supari, Puga.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.