PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It is a tonic for the hair.
- Also called King of Hair because it is the main herb used in Hair formulas.
- Bhringraj Powder is a herbal powder of a herb which is best known for its hair benefits.
- It helps to support healthy hair, teeth, bones, memory, sight and hearing which is already in healthy condition.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It supports lustrous complexion.
- Urinary system is supported through this herb.
- It helps to maintain healthy Respiratory Function of the body.
- It helps to support healthy Circulatory System.
- It acts as a Liver Tonic.
- It may also help to purify body from intestinal worms and work as Para cleaner
- Bhringraj Powder may be considered useful in Skin health, spleen health and intestinal parasites.
- Bhringaraj Powder may support healthy throat.
- Bhringaraj Powder may help to cleanse and rejuvenate both the kidneys and the liver function.
- It supports cholesterol health diet plan alongwith yoga,walking and healthy diet plan which is already within healthy state.
- Powder of Bhringraj may also be helpful in maintaining healthy eyesight.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Eclipta Alba
English Name: False Daisy
Other Names: Eclipta Alba
Sanskrit Name: Bhringraj / Keshraj
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent, Sweet
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effects on Doshas: Balancing all doshas especially Pitta (fire).
Chemical Composition: Wedelolactone and dimethyl wedelolactone possessing potent, mono-, di- and trithiophene acetylenes together with a-terthenyl.
Best Source: It grows as a common weed throughout India, ascending up to 6,000 ft. on the hills.
According to Ayurveda
Bhringaraj Powder is considered as a Rasayana (rejuvenator). It is known for its rejuvenating properties. It may act as a natural conditioner and a cooling agent for hair. From long time Indian people use Bhringraj herbal powder to maintain overall hair health.
Bhringraj Powder may prove to be beneficial for liver health. As liver is the controller of the metabolism of the body. Therefore, it may improve the metabolism of liver and provide strength to the body by rejuvenating each and every part of the body.
According to ayurveda Bhringaraj powder may help to purify the blood and supports healthy skin complextion.
It can be taken orally or applied on the skin directly in the form of a paste.
It is believed that use of Bhringaraj Powder improves the complexion and provides skin healthy complextion which leads to appear younger and healthy look. It may be considered as a nervine tonic as its alterative and pacifying nature pacifies the mind; hence can be used in disturbed, angry or irritated emotions from high Pitta (fire). It reduces Vata (air) indirectly by calming the flames of Pitta (fire).
A main herbal tonic for hair and liver problems and to support Circulatory, Digestive, and Nervous Systems.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Bhringaraj Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
Make a thick paste with water or mix it with warm oil & apply it on hairs or scalp. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Bhringaraj proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Usage of Bhringraj Powder
- 1 teaspoon twice a day of Bhringraj mixed with Black Pepper and Mishri , with water may be taken when the color of the skin goes yellow
- Take 3 gm of powder daily with water for several days. It acts as rasayana (rejuvenator) and may provide rejuvenating effects.
- Bhringraj Powder paste with water when applied on skin may for healthy skin complexion.
- Mix Bhringraj Powder and salt, Take it with water. It may help in maintaining healthy urinary tract.
- Mix Bhringraj Powder in little quantity of any vegetable oil and apply it on the forehead. It may provide comfort feeling in head.
- Make a paste of Bhringraj Powder with water and apply it on glands.
- Mix Bhringraj Powder with Amla Powder, make a paste and apply on hair. Wash after some time.
- Combine Bhringaraj Powder with coconut oil to make conditioning oil. This Preparation when applied on hair may give shine, health and strength to hair.
- Make a paste of Bhringraj Powder with water. Gently massage rotating finger tips. Wait for 30 minutes. Wash thoroughly with water.
- Use Bhringraj Powder in combination of Amla, Brahmi, Shikakai, Tulsi and Neem. Make a paste of it, apply it on hair. Regular use of this combination maintains the health of hair.
- Mix Bhringraj Powder in water or oil and make a paste. Apply it to Scalp. Rinse hair after some time. It may help to rejuvenate the hair and scalp.
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Reddy, K.R.K. et. al., J. Res. Educ. in Ind. Med., 1990, v., 9(4), 43-46.
- Rashid, Md , International Seminar-Traditional Medicine, Calcutta, 7-9 November, 1992, Abstr. No. 8.16, 134.
- Singh, B. et. al., Phytotherapy Research, 1993, v., 7(2), 154-158; Murthy, T.S. et. al., J. Res. Educ. Ind. Med., 1993, v., 12(2), 41-43.
Other Uncommon Names of this Herb: False Daisy, Bhringaraj, Bhringraj, Eclipta, Han Lian Cao, Tamasaburou, Yerba De Tago, Congo Lanna, Babri, Galagara, Gunta-Kalagara, Kaikeishi, Karisha-Langanni, Karisirang-Kanni, Kesharaji, Kesuri, Kesaria, Ke Sutti, Maka, Mochkand.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.