As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Terminalia Bellerica
English Name: Belliric Myrobalan
Hindi Name: Bahera
Rasa (Taste): Astringent
Virya (Potency): Warm (Hot)
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Property: Dry, Light
Action: It helps to balance the all three Doshas (Humors) especially Kapha (Water). It supports the healthy formation of three bodily tissues - nutrient Plasma (Rasa Dhatu), Muscle (Mamsa Dhatu) and Bone (Asthi Dhatu).
It contains several triterpenoids including Belleric Acid, Britosterol and the Saponin Glycosides, Bellericoside and Bellericanin.
Best Source: Found throughout the greater parts of India.
It naturally supports respiratory system. Also helps to maintain the immunity. It also helps to maintain healthy body temperature.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 5 gms (half to one teaspoon) 2times a day Amla Powder with water preferably empty stomach. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Amla Proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
External Uses of Bibhitaki Powder
- Paste of "Bibhitaki Powder" is also useful when applied on swollen and painful parts.
Combinations for Best Use With:
- Combination of "Bibhitaki", "Haritaki" and "Amla" is known as "Triphala" which act as rasayana.
- Combination of "Bibhitaki", "Pippali" and "Black Pepper" is good for lungs and high kapha (water vitiation).
- Combination of "Bibhitaki", "Haritaki" and "Ginger" supports respiratory system.
- Combination of "Gokshura", "Coriander", "Manjistha" with "Bibhitaki" supports urine health.
- Combination of "Bibhitaki" and "Brahmi" supports blissful sleep.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Bibitaki, Bahira, Bilhitak, Bahera, Vibhidhaka, Vibhitak, Vibhitaki, Aksha, Tanni, Thanrikkai, Terminalia Bellirica, Myrobalan, Belleric Myrobalan, Bahada, Baheda, Bahera, Bedda Nut, Bastard Myrobalan, Karshaphala, Kalidruma.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.