Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Bijasar Powder acts as a dietary support.
- Support pancreas health.
- Aids healthy functioning of pancreas.
- Helps to support body defense system against air borne pathogen.
- Supports healthy complextion..
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support pancreas.
- Helps to energize each and every part of body.
- It helps in purification of blood.
- It helps to provide nourishment to body.
- Due to light & rough characteristics, it reduces kapha (water) and supports fit body diet plan also.
As per Ayurveda
Bijasar helps to support healthy pancreas. The herb Bijasar (Pterocarpus Marsupium) heartwood has been used by Ayurvedic Physician for healthy pancreas since ancient times. Indian Council of Medical Research (I.C.M.R.) has undertaken clinical evaluation of Bijasar in supporting healthy pancreas.
Family Name: Leguminosae
Sub Family Name: Papilionidae
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Bitter
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Rough
Veerya (Potency): Cold
Veepaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effect on Tridoshas (Vitiations): Bijasar Pacifies Kapha (Dry) and Pitta (Agni/Fire) Vitiations (Doshas).
The phenolics, marsupsin, pterosupin, pterostilbene and epicatechin - components are present in Bijasar which supports pancreas health.
Best Source:Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh. (Best source is in dry forest up to 600m)
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favour: Non fatty dairy products, beans, lean meat, methi (fenugreek), tomato, black pepper, whole grains, oats, green grams, milk, peas, broccoli, spinach, sprouts, pulses with husk, canola oil, flaxseed oil, apple, papaya, orange, pear, guava, berries, carrot, eggs, avocado and barley should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Red meat, white bread, whole milk, fully fat dairy products, white rice, potatoes, fruit juices, raisins, soft drinks, excessive sweet products, candies or junk food should avoid.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat diet with whole grains.
- Get regular exercise or physical activities.
- Limit the intake of alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in cakes and pastries.
- Limit the food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Ashwagandha powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Saxsena, H.O. & Brahmam, M. (1994). The Flora of Orissa, Vol. I, pp: 574.
- Sharma P.C.; Yelne M.B.; Dennis T.J. (2005 ).Database on Medicinal Plants Used in Ayurveda, Vol.3, pp: 32-33.
- Sharma R.(2003). Medicinal plants of India-An encyclopedia, pp: 206.
- Swain B.K & Das S.K. (2007) Visual guide to wild medicinal plants of Orissa ,pp: 37.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Malabar kino, Vijaysar, Asana, Beejaka, Vijaysar, Benga, Bijaya Sal, Piasal, Venkai, Bijaka, Pitasara, Pitashalaka, Beeja Saar, Vijay Saar.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.