PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to promote a healthy digestive system and gastrointestinal tract.
- Enhances digestive fire and food absorption.
- Helpful in maintaining healthy liver functions.
- It helps to release the vatta(air) from stomach.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Black Salt is beneficial for the eyes.
- It also act as mild laxative by nature.
As per Ayurveda
Black Salt is known as "Krishna Lavana" in Sanskrit, or more commonly known as Kala Namak.
Black Salt is mixed with the herbs "Amla" and "Haritaki" and heated red hot for further purification. Black Salt has a reddish-brown color and consists mainly of sodium chloride with traces of sodium sulphate, alumina, magnesia, ferric oxide, and sulphide of iron. Black Salt is superior and healthier than ordinary chemical salt, which is prepared by drying and purification of seawater.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit and Krishna Lavana (Black Salt).
DIRECTION FOR USE
Use according to the body requirements and as per taste and mixed with salads, meals, and other eatables instead of common salt.
Food to favour:
Citrus fruits [orange, kiwi, grapes, amla, watermelon], papaya, apple, blue berry, vegetables [bottle gourd, cauliflower, cabbage, green peas], broccoli, black grams, soup of vegetables, eggs, green lentils, butter milk, mustard oil should recommended.
Food to Avoid:
Heavy food [food that take too much time for digestion], oily or fried food, cold drinks, ice creams, cakes, pastries, cookies, noodles, burger, hot food [food that is hot in potency] should avoid.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fresh raw vegetables.
- Eat Amla daily to maintain morning regularity.
- Eat on regular timings and proper chewing the food.
- Avoid eating large meals at once timing.
- Avoid carbonated drinks.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Positive mind
Persons with high blood pressure, Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Optimum Potency
- Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana 46
- Charak Sutra Sthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.