Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Blood Cleaner (Blood Kleaner) supports the shiny and beautiful complexion.
- It supports dermal health.
- It helps to balance the excess Pitta (Fire) in body.
- It helps to support the healthy blood flow beneath the skin.
- It helps to neutralize the unhealthy effect of polluted environment on skin.
- It helps to maintain the Skin Lustrous, Smooth and Silky with Natural Glow and Color.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in detoxification.
- Supports healthy digestion.
As per Ayurveda
Blood Cleaner (Blood Kleaner) is Ayurveda based healthy Blood Purification Formula.
Blood problems occur because of excessive intake of liquid, fatty & heavy diet, (long term) suppression of emesis & other natural evacuatory reflexes, excessive intake of salty, sour, oily food etc. due to this all doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), Kapha (Water) are imbalanced & effect the Rakta (Blood) Dhatu.
Due to presence of Psoralen and isopsoralen in Bakuchi (Psoralea Corylifolia), supports healthy skin beauty. Neem (Azadirachta Indica) that contains bitter constituent nibin and nimbidin- it supports healthy function of dermal system. Due to presence of Triphala i.e. Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum) & Amaltas (Cassia Fistula), it helps to maintain morning regularity so helps in natural cleansing of intestine. Due to hot potency of Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica), it supports healthy digestion. In blood cleaner the herbs present possess cool potency like Neem (Azadirachta Indica), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) etc. so helps to maintain healthy temperature of skin.
Skin is the mirror that reflects the qualities of Rakta Dhatu (Blood). Hence common saying that glowing skin is the result of good quality of Rakta (Blood).
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Kaliziri (Centratherum Anthelminiticum) Seeds, Babchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) Seed, Pitpapra (Fumaria Officinalis) Plant, Mundi (Sphaeranthus Hirtus) Flower, Anantmool (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Asana (Pterocarpus Marsupium) Heart Wood, Karanja (Pongamia Pinnata) Seed, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Harar (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit & Rind, Patola (Trichosanthes Dioica) Leaf, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Babul (Acacia Arabica) Bark, Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) Leaves, Unnab (Zizyphus Vulgaris) Fruit, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Kutza (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Seed, Bharangi (Clerodendrum Serratum) Root, Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root, Pipli (Piper Longum) Fruit, Kantkari (Solanum Virginiana) Plant, Indravaruni (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Flower, Varuna (Crataeva Religiosa) Stem, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source).
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day. It is completely safe to use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results. Children above 8 years use half dose only.
Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
This product may cause slightly increased bowel movement in the beginning, which is good to clean out the intestines. Either one should take small dose in the beginning and increase after two or three days, or start the recommended dose to clean the colon. With Recommended daily dose, you may begin to notice significant benefits in as little as 4 weeks.
Foods to Favor
Light diet containing Rice, Green Gram Soup, Bitter Gourd, Green Leafy Vegetables, Papaya, Drum Stick, Pomegranate, Amla, Cucumber.
Foods to Avoid
Vegetables like baingan (Eggplant), Bhindi (Lady's Finger/Okra), Arbi (Coco Asia), and Kachalu (Cesculent Roots). All vegetables which contain edible seeds and Tomato (Unripened), Raspberry and Masoor Ki Dal (Egyptian Lentil) all these types of products make the blood dirty. These should be avoided. Try to avoid Products that are hot by nature and increase Pitta (fire), that cause Urticaria and other skin problems.
- Eat fibrous diet like brown bread, oats and corn.
- Eat fibrous fruits and fresh vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get regular and proper sleep.
- Maintain proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners or beverages.
- Avoid excessive salty snacks.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Traditional and Modern Use of Indian Madder (Rubia cordifolia L.): An Overview Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res., 25(1), Mar – Apr 2014; Article No. 27, Pages: 154-164
- Ibraheim ZZ, Gouda YG, Minor constituents from Rubia cordifolia L. Root, Bull. Pharm. Sci., 33, 2010, 225-233.
- A Validated Isocratic RP-HPLC Method determination for Rubiadin in the Roots of Rubia cordifolia Linn. Damle M.C.et al /Int.J. PharmTech Res.2010,2(4)
- "Microbicides". World Health Organization. 2006. Archived from the original on August 4, 2006. Retrieved 2006-08-06.
- Chopra, R. N., Nayer, S. L. and Chopra, I. C., Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, CSIR, New Delhi, 1956.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.