Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- A Dietary supplement:
- A nervine tonic
- It helps to support healthy brain functions and memory
- It helps to fight with daily life stress and supports healthy mind & spirit
- Helps to maintain intellect & uplift spiritual consciousness.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports blissful sleep.
- Supports healthy circulation.
As per Ayurveda
"Brahmi" (Bacopa Monnieri) has been used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System) for thousands of years by the people of all ages from the school age children to retired seniors.
A Nervine Tonic. It helps to support healthy brain functioning and memory.
Supports mind & spirit.
Helps to enhance intellect & spiritual consciousness.
Brahmi helps to maintain healthy brain performance. It helps in strengthening the mind and maintaining alertness and freshness. Brahmi helps to maintain healthy learning and memory recall, as well as on blood circulation, the functions of the liver, lungs and kidneys. It is Kapha (water), Vata (air) Shamak (pacifier). It is often called 'the food for the brain. It may help to combat daily life regular and normal level of stress, improve reflexes and increase psychological and physical co-ordination.
"Brahmi" is a creeper plant commonly found along the marshes and pond edges. It belongs to the Scrophulariaceae family. Its scientific name is Bacopa Monnieri.
Sanskrit name of "Bacopa Monnieri" is Brahmi. Brahmi is a nervine tonic, that may support healthy brain functioning, promote healthy of mind and concentration. It helps to maintain intellect and spiritual consciousness. It helps to maintain healthy memory. It may help in cases of restlessness, confused and cloudy thoughts. Brahmi aids in maintaining healthy categorizing information in the brain and the subsequent expression of said information.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (20:1) with 30% to 35% Bacoside 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Note: Standardized extract 30% bacosides means the herb Brahmi is being extracted till we get minimum % of bacosides.
This level of extraction ratio retains all the natural components and properties of the herb in concentrated form.
Family Name: Scrophulariaceae
Botanical Name: Bacopa Monnieri
English Name: Thyme-leafed gratiola, water hyssop,Bacopa.
Hindi Name: Brahmi
Part Used : Whole Plant
Post Digestive Effect: Bitter
Chemical Composition: Bacoside A and B, brahmine, herpestine, monnierin, hersaponin, D-mannitol, betulic acid, B-sitosterol, stigmasterol, a- alamine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, saponins, serine
Best Source: Grows in marshy places and cultivated south India.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults 1 Capsule 2 or 3 times a day 1 - 2 Hrs after meals, first dose preferably after breakfast with lukewarm milk or water. Take first dose after breakfast. Kids above 8 should take only 1 Capsule per day. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Best Use With:
For external use consider "Brahmi Oil".
Food to favour: Milk, Flax seeds, nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts], Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach], kale, Banana, avocados, oily fish [salmon, sardines], blueberries, coconut oil, egg yolk, dark chocolate and olive oil should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato chips, snacks, white rice, pasta, white bread, noodles, starchy food, heavy food that is difficult to digest, oily food should avoid.
- Take cereals with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food, chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Aindri, Bacopa, Bacopa monniera, Bacopa monnieri, Herb of Grace, Herpestis Herb, Herpestis monniera, Hysope d'Eau, Indian Pennywort, , Jalna Veri, Nira-Brahmi, Moniera cuneifolia, Sambrani Chettu, Thyme-Leave Gratiola, Water Hyssop. Babies tear.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.