PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- A Dietary supplement:
- A nervine tonic
- It helps to support healthy brain functions and memory
- It helps to fight with daily life stress and supports healthy mind & spirit
- Helps to maintain intellect & uplift spiritual consciousness.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It supports blissful sleep.
- Supports healthy circulation.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Scrophulariaceae
Latin Name: Bacopa Monnieri
Common Name: Brahmi, Bacopa
Other Names: Bacopa Monnieri, Thyme-Leafed Gratiola.
Part used-whole plant with leaves
Post Digestive Effect: Bitter
Effect on Doshas (Humor):Balancing for all doshas
Bacoside A and B, brahmine, herpestine, monnierin, hersaponin, D-mannitol, betulic acid, B-sitosterol, stigmasterol, a- alamine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, saponins, serine
Best Source: Grows in marshy places and cultivated south India.
High quality powders of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Brahmi helps to maintain healthy brain performance. It helps in strengthening the mind and maintaining alertness and freshness. Brahmi helps to maintain healthy learning and memory recall, as well as on blood circulation, the functions of the liver, lungs and kidneys. It is Kapha (water), Vata (air) Shamak (pacifier). It is often called 'the food for the brain. It may help to combat daily life regular and normal level of stress, improve reflexes and increase psychological and physical co-ordination.
"Brahmi" is a creeper plant commonly found along the marshes and pond edges. It belongs to the Scrophulariaceae family. Its scientific name is Bacopa Monnieri.
Sanskrit name of "Bacopa Monnieri" is Brahmi. Brahmi is a nervine tonic, that may support healthy brain functioning, promote healthy of mind and concentration. It helps to maintain intellect and spiritual consciousness. It helps to maintain healthy memory. It may help in cases of restlessness, confused and cloudy thoughts. Brahmi aids in maintaining healthy categorizing information in the brain and the subsequent expression of said information.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (One-third to half teaspoon) 2 times a day Bramhi Powder with water 1 - 2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Bramhi proportionately or consult your healthcare provider you practitioner or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With
For external use consider "Brahmi Oil".
Food to favour: Milk, Flax seeds, nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts], Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach], kale, Banana, avocados, oily fish [salmon, sardines], blueberries, coconut oil, egg yolk, dark chocolate and olive oil should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato chips, snacks, white rice, pasta, white bread, noodles, starchy food, heavy food that is difficult to digest, oily food should avoid.
- Take cereals with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food, chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted- Full Spectrum
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology 1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Aindri, Bacopa, Bacopa monniera, Bacopa monnieri, Herb of Grace, Herpestis Herb, Herpestis monniera, Hysope d'Eau, Indian Pennywort, , Jalna Veri, Nira-Brahmi, Moniera cuneifolia, Sambrani Chettu, Thyme-Leave Gratiola, Water Hyssop. Babies tear.
NOTE: This formula has been approved bydepartment of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.