Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- As its Sanskrit name suggests Chanderprabha means “Glowing like Moon.”
- Supports healthy urinary and reproductive system.
- Supports healthy flow of urine.
- Helps to check feminine discharges.
- Helps to support healthy pancreas.
- Acts as a Rejuvenator.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy muscles and joints.
- Helps to support prostate health in males.
- Supports healthy “Shukra dhatu” (sperm).
- Helps to raise the stamina of generalized weak person.
As a Dietary Supplement
Chanderprabha Vati (Capsule/tablets) helps in healthy functioning of urinary system and supports the healthy functioning of reproductive system. It acts as a rejuvenator and a vitalizer for the body.
According to Ayurveda
Chanderprabha Vati is a classical poly-herbal formulation of 37 ingredients of plants and mineral origin. In Chanderprabha Vati Chandra stands for Moon and Prabha for luster. So Chanderprabha means a herbal formulation which makes our body lustrous like the moon.
Chandraprabha is used to reduce excess of Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) and problems associated with it. This is widely used in Ayurveda. It balances the Dosha (Humor) and increases good strength in the body. It also helps in opening of channels as well as mobility of Doshas (Humors).
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Andrographis Paniculata) Gum Resin Puriﬁed, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Powder, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified Powder, Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit Powder, Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit Powder, Kulanjan (Alpinia Kulanjan) Root Powder, Motha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber Powder, Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Plant Powder, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem Powder, Devdaru (Cedrus Deodara) Heartwood Powder, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Piplamool (Piper Longum) Root Powder, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root Powder, Dhania (Coriander) Seed Powder, Chavya (Piper Chaba) Root Powder, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Seed Powder, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root Powder, Gaj Pipal (Scindapsus Officinalis) Fruit Powder, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit Powder, Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit Powder, Iron Reduced Purified Powder, Saindhava (Rock Mineral Salt) Powder, Elaichi, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Powder, Kababchini (Cubeba Officinalis) Seed Powder, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit Powder, Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root Powder, Danti (Baliospermum Montanum) Root Powder, Tej Patra (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaf Powder, Dalchini (Cinnamon) Bark Powder, Bari Elaichi (Big Cardamom) Seed Powder, Vanshlochan (Bambusa Arundinacea) Siliceous Deposit Powder, Sandal (Santalum Album) Wood Powder, Karpoor (Camphora Officinarum) Wood Powder, Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare) Plant Powder, Mishri (Rock sugar) Powder, Apamarga (Achyranthes Aspera) Plant Powder,
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 2 tablets/capsules 2 or 3 times a day with fresh water or lukewarm milk before meals or as directed by your health practitioner.
For Best Results:
- For Urinary Support, use Chandraprabha with "Gokshuradi Guggulu". Both help in healthy flow of urine and nourish the urinary tract.
- For healthy prostate in males, take it with "Shilajit" 2-2 tabs/cap of both with lukewarm milk. This should continue at least for six months.
- For healthy cycle in females, use it with "Triphala Guggulu" or "Femivita" for getting good results.
- For healthy reproductive system, take 2 capsules/tablets of Chanderprabha Vati with hot milk.
- For healthy pancreas take it with "Gokshuradi Guggulu" & "Gluco Health". It also helps to enhance stamina of weak persons.
Note: This product is also used as a helping product with many other herbal formulations. So all the foods to favour and precautions should be taken accordingly.
Foods to Favor
Maize, sugar cane juice, barley, kulatha (horse gram-lentils) soup, increased use of liquids and radish. Alkaline foods are beneficial. Alkaline-ash foods, All fresh fruit, all raw vegetables, All Sprouts, Apples, Beets & Greens Apricots, Broccoli, Avocado, Brussel Sprouts, Bananas, Cabbage Blackberries, Cauliflower, Blueberries, Celery, Cantaloupe, Collard Greens, Cherries, Cucumbers, Corn (fresh), Dulse, Dates, Green Beans, Figs, (fresh or dried), Green limas, Grapes, Green peas, Grapefruit, Honey, Honeydew, Kale, Lychee nuts, Kelp, Leaf Lettuce, Limes, Mushrooms, Maple syrup, Mustard greens, Mangoes, Okra, Molasses, Onions, Nectarines, Oranges, Parsnips, Pineapple, Peppers, Peaches, Pears, Radishes, Raisins, Rhubarb, Raspberries, Rutabagas, Apple Cider Vinegar, Melons, Squash, Turnip greens.
Foods to Avoid
Excessive use of tomato, spinach (palak), protein and calcium-rich diet, cereals, beans, peas, spicy, citric or acidic foods and foods which are rich in calcium and iron should be avoided. Acid-ash foods, Alcohol, Barley, Black Pepper, Bread, Cake, Canned or Frozen food, Processed Cereals, Chickpeas, Chocolate, Coffee, Cornstarch, Cranberries, Dairy (all), Eggs, Foods cooked with oils, Grains (except millet & quinoa), Honey, Legumes, Lentils, Mustard, Niacin, Oatmeal, Nuts, Pasta, Popcorn, Plums, Prunes, Rice, Salt, Seeds, Soda crackers, Soft drinks, Sugar, Tea (except herbal, caffeine-free), Tofu & Soy products, Vinegar (distilled), Wheat bran, Wheat germ, Fruits (canned or processed), and processed wheat products.
Special Notes: For better urinary tract health and kidney functioning use of alcohol, meat products, milk products, calcium and synthetic vitamins should be avoided.
All animal products (Ground/air/sea) as per Ayurveda, any kind of meat source whether it is from air, ground, or ocean/sea is meat high in protein is excessive burden on digestive system.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than and orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
- Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.