PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It helps to promote digestive fire so used in decreased appetite, indigestion and flatulence.
- Support healthy nervous system).
- Helps to supports respiratory system.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It enhances the liver metabolism and supports healthy liver functions.
- Supports anal care
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Plumbaginaceae
Other Names: Chitramoola, Wild Leadwort, Ceylon Lead Root
Rasa (Taste): Bitter
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Rough, sharp
Veerya (Potency): Hot
Veepaka (Post Digestive Effect): Bitter
Effect on Tridoshas (Vitiations): Chitrakmula Pacifies Vata (Air) and Kapha (water) Vitiations (Doshas) and may lead to aggravation of Pitta (fire) when taken in large quantity.
It contains plumbagin, plumbazeylanone, plumbagic acid,β-sitosterol ,lupeol, lup-20(29)-en-3 ,21-dione,norcanelilline.
Best Source: Scrub forests, wastelands and fallow lands. Found on hills up to 1400m throughout the tropics and subtropics.
Chitrakmula helps in increasing appetite as well as aids digestion by promoting digestive fire and secretion of digestive juices. So it has very good dual effect of promoting appetite and aiding digestion. It is also used in mostly anal care formulation along with chavya herb like palvorin.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 3 Gms of powder two to three times a day after meals with water.
External application-Make a thick paste with water and apply it on the affected area of the body.
Caution: It is contraindicated in pregnancy as it causes uterine contractions which may lead to abortion. Lactating women, children or with any known pre-existing condition one should take under the advice of your health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Food to favour: Fresh diet, vegetables [beetroot, bottle gourd, bitter melon, cucumber, ginger, parmal], lemon, fruits [pomegranate, grapes, apple, papaya, peach, pear], avocado, cod liver oil, oats, yogurt, blueberries, green lentils, yellow lentils should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Milk, dairy products, heavy food that take too much time for digestion, fried or oily food that obstruct in srotas [channels] of body, food that is hot in nature, spicy food, food rich in sour taste should avoided.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take honey or ghee [butter] with this product.
- Drink lemon water daily.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, tensions and anger.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Oyedapo OO .Study on the root extract of Plumbago zeylanica Pharmaceutical Biology, 1996; 34(5): 365-369
- Jiangsu New Medical College. Zhonyao Dictionary (Encyclopedia of Chinese Materia). Scientific and Technological Press, Shanghai, pp 711-712,1979.
Other Uncommon Names : Chitramoola, chita lakri, shitaraj, boga agechita, chita, chitrak, chitruk, sufaid, swetchita, chitra, chitrak, chitrakmula, agnipaavaka, bilay-chitramula, kotuveli, schetti-codiveli, telhidak, chithraka, chithramoola, chitraka, chitramula, vuhni, shitarak, shitirah, agni, agnika, agnimata, agnishikha, agnisikha, adigarradi, akanati, akanaticceti, akanatitam, atattuvam, agnimaata, agnimaatha, agnimata, agnimatha, kru trug tres (p), kru tug tres, tsa gran ka, chita lakri, chita wood, sheetraj Hindi
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.