- Act as a dietary support.
- Cinnamon Powder digests the Ama (toxins).
- Support health pancreas.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Supports healthy complextion.
- Supports healthy respitory system.
- Ignites the digestive fire and thus helps in the less digestive fire.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Cinnamon Powder digests the Aama (Toxins)
- Support healthy heart .
- Support healthy respiration.
- Ignites the digestive fire and thus helps in the loss of digestive fire.
- Used as a blood purifier and helps to support healthy pancreas.
As per Ayurveda
Family name - Lauraceae
Rasa (Taste) - Bitter,pungent,sweet
Guna (Characteristics) - Light,dry,sharp
Veerya (Potency) - Hot
Vipaka (Post digestion effect) - Bitter
Karma (Action) - Cinnamon pacifies kapha (water) , vata (air) and aggravate pitta (fire)
Chemical composition: Vital oils and other derivatives, such as cinnamaldehyde, cinnamic acid, and cinnamate.
Best Source: India, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, but most specifically Sri Lanka.
High quality powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitats without chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 3 gms (One third to half tea-spoon) 2 times a day Cinnamon Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Take 1 pinch of Powder and keep it in the mouth as a mouth freshener. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Cinnamon proportionately or consult your health care provider.
Caution: Pregnant/Lactating women, children or with any known pre-existing condition one should take under the advice of your health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Ayurvedic Life Style
Food to favour: Low salt diet, plenty of water, coconut water, egg yolk, Berries, citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi], Oats, Almonds, vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu], sprouts and peanuts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Drinks rich in sugar, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcohol, Red meat, spicy food, dairy products, acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept. of Ayush Govt of India.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Ravindran, P.; Shylaja, M.; Nirmal Babu, K.; Krishnamoorthy, B. Botany and crop improvement of cinnamon and cassia. In Cinnamon and Cassia—The Genus Cinnamomum; Ravindran, P.N., Babu, K.N., Eds.; CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2004.
- Jakhetia, V.; Patel, R.; Khatri, P.; Pahuja, N.; Garg, S.; Pandey, A.; Sharma, S. Cinnamon: A pharmacological review. JASR 2010, 1, 19–23.
- Krishnamoorthy, B.; Rema, J. End uses of cinnamon and cassia. In Cinnamon and Cassia: The Genus Cinnamomum; Ravindran, P.N., Babu, K.N., Eds.; CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2004.
Other Uncommon Name : Cinnamon bark, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Cinnamomum, Ceylon cinnamon tree,laurel,genus Cinnamomum, Ceylon cinnamon.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.