Dashmula Kwath (Fine Powder)
Dashmula Kwath helps to reduce the generalized pains of body. It is the best tonic for females to strengthen the reproductive organs. It helps to balance the hormone level. It also helps in detoxifying the whole body.
Dashmula is a group of ten roots and a combination of small five roots and big five roots. The action of these roots is balancing of the three Doshas (Humors), Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water). It is commonly prepared as a tea for Basti (Herbal Enema).
Uses of Dashmula Kwath
- Helps to reduce the generalized pains of body.
- Helps to reduce both mental and physical tensions.
- Helps to stimulate liver and kidney for its healthy functions.
- Unique tonic to calm the mind and for promoting restful sleep.
- Helps to promote strength of body.
- Helps in detoxifying the entire body.
- Helps to fight against imbalances whether from a poor diet, lack of sleep, mental or physical strain.
- Beneficial in nervine weakness, nervous exhaustion.
- Also useful in cold flashes (when one feels coldness in upper and lower limbs).
- Helps to reduce the excessive sweating.
- Helps to maintain normal body temperature.
- Helps to balance the cholesterol level.
- Helps to boost up the immune power.
High quality powder of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat with out chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides.
The ten herbs of Dashmula Kwath are:
Bael (Aegle Marmelos), Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea), Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum), Kantkari (Solanum Virginianum), Brahati (Solanum Anguivi), Shalaparni (Desmodium Gangeticum), Prishanparni (Uraria Picta), Arani (Premna Serratifolia), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Patala (Sterospermum Suoveolens).
According to Ayurveda
After delivery, weakness is a natural phenomenon for a lady. This decoction should be given after four hours of the delivery (twice a day) from 1st day to 10th day. Many problems can arise after delivery such as Body aches, Pain in stomach, Excessive thrust, loss of blood, Malaise. This decoction helps to resolve all type of these problems.
It is also helpful in many other problems of ladies such as Burning Sensation of hands, feet, eyes, giddiness, white discharge from vagina with foul smell, Decreased Lactation. It gives good results in these problems.
In all above problems Dashmula is very effective and should be given for 2-3 months.
"Ghee" and oils in moderate amount are necessary in daily diet.
Note: In Vata (Air) vitiated problems this decoction is useful. It is to be given in chronic Vata (Air) vitiated problems with "Yograj Guggulu".
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.