Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda·
- Helps to balance the water content in body.
- Supports the immune system of the body.
- It is beneficial for person with kapha prakriti [who feel coldness]
- Supports healthy reproductive system of females.
- Supports the nerves and the healthy nervous system.
- It is helpful in Panchakarma Therapy called Basti (Enema).
- Dashmula Kwath (Fine Powder) has double potency due to its fineness.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in natural cleansing the body.
- Support healthy functioning of liver and kidney.
- Supports healthy glandular functions.
- It support for blissful sleep.
- It helps to support healthyl body temperature.
As per Ayurveda
Dashmula Kwath (Fine Powder) acts as Dietary Support. It is based on traditional Ayurvedic formula.
Dashmula Kwath is a mixture of ten roots – five small roots and five big roots - which are sourced and processed completely as per Ayurvedic formula mentioned in the ancient Ayurvedic textbooks. Dash means “Ten”, Mula means “Root” and “Kwath” means “Combination of Extracts”. The joint action of these roots is to support balancing of the three Doshas (Humors) - Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water).
Dashmula Kwath is helpful for general strength of the body. It is commonly prepared as a tea for Basti (Herbal Enema). It is supportive diet for females for healthy reproductive organs. It is also helpful for females in their gynecological processes. It helps to supports the healthy hormone levels which are already within balanced and healthy state.
Dashmula Kwath is helpful for healthy eyes, feet, lactation, vaginal health and support overall body strength.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors. Crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
The Ten Herbs of Dashmula Kwath are:
Bael (Aegle Marmelos), Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea), Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum), Kantkari (Solanum Virginianum), Brihati (Solanum Anguivi), Shalaparni (Desmodium Gangeticum), Prishni Parni (Uraria Picta), Arani (Premna Serratifolia), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), and Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens).
Bael Sweet and healthy and regulates thirst and supports healthy body temperature which is already in healhty state. Gambhari supports healthy water level in the body. Shyonaka is useful for throat health. Kantkari is used for healthy passing the vata [air] from body and to maintain morning regularity. Brihati supports to balance excess Kapha (Water) and Pitta (Fire) Doshas (Humors). Shalaparni helps to support healthy nervous system. Prishni Parni is quite effective for bone health. Arani helps to support nerves. Patala support nervous system and liver functions.
HOW TO PREPARE DECOCTION?
In 10 grams of Dashmula Kwath (Fine Powder) add 160 ml of water. Then boil it, till it reduce to 40 ml. Filter the decoction and allow it to cool for some time. Always use lukewarm decoction for oral intake. Decoction must be used within 5-6 hours of preparation.
Note: This decoction is helpful to balance excess Vata (Air), but if this state is chronic, use with "Yograj Guggulu".
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take the Decoction prepared from Dashmula Kwath (Fine Powder) as stated above 2 times a day after meals. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Dashmula Proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
For females decoction of Dashmula Kwath is beneficial and should be given for 2-3 months.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid taking Rajmah (kidney beans), rice, banana, alcohol, red meat products, citric/sour foods, acidic products, fats, Bhindi (okra/lady's finger), chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd, fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas, sea food, preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food, and Cold drinks. Heavy meals should be avoided.
Foods to Favour
Eat fresh green leafy vegetables, Unpolished Rice, Wheat, Gram (Lentils), Soup of Moong (Yellow Lentils) - (Pharsalus Mungo), Cow or Goat Milk, Garlic, Ginger, and Foods having Pungent and Bitter taste is useful in joint health. Also use fresh butter or Ghee as a source of fat. Intake of food/liquid having room temperature is recommended.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- A synergistic blend of whole herb
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment storage
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Agnivesha, Charaka Samhita revised by Charaka & Dridabala, with Ayurveda Dipika comentary by Chakrapanidatta, foreword by Acharya Yadav ji Trikamji. Edition- 2008:-Varanasi: Choukhamba Surabharathi prakashana, p-738, p-9, 25, 26.
- Agnivesha; Charaka Samhita, Acharya Jadavaji Trikamji, Chaukambha sanskrita sansthan , Varanasi, 5 th edition 2001, p738, p 643.
- Sharangadharacharya. Sharangadhara Samhitha with the commentaries by Adamalla‘s edited with Shastri Parashurama, edition 2006:- Varanasi: Chaukamba Surabharathi Prakashana. P-398, p-200, 201.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.