Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports relaxation.
- Helps to strengthen the body.
- Provides comfort in vata (air) related conditions.
- As a massage oil may be useful oil for massage on head for comfortable feeling.
- Applied as body massage oil on various parts of the body for beautiful and healthy complexion.
- Some Ayurvedic practitioners also recommend this oil for basti (Anima) in India under their guidance only
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Massage of this oil supports healthy lungs.
- Helps to detoxify the body.
- Massage of this oil may be helpful in head massage to promote calm and relaxation.
- Used during the weather changes to promote and regenerate body energy.
- Used as relaxing for the Vata (air) constitution, for anema and Panchkarma.
According to Ayurveda
Dashmool Oil is made with the roots of 10 herbs. It is an extract blend of 10 different Ayurvedic herbs. Dashmool Oil can be specifically applied to various parts of the body for beautiful complexion. Dashmool oil can be used for balancing Vata (air) and kapha (water) Doshas (Humors).
Dashmool (Dashmul, Dashamula) is a ten roots compound to pacify Vata (air) dosha. The warming quality also pacifies Kapha (water). It nourishes and tonifies the muscles, strengthens the body, and helps to calm the nervous system. The formula used in Dashmula Oil is promotes the proper flow of “Prana” (Life-force) in the body.
Massage of this oil checks all type of Siro Roga (head related) and vata (air) vitiated problems. It is very helpful to check deep seated humours (doshas) in bones and joints as well as in Kapha (water) vitiated problems.
This oil can be used as nasal/ear drops only under the guidance of your health care practitioner. It can also be used as niroohbasti (anema) in both males and females only under the guidance of your health care practitioner.
The powder of Dashmool herb is good to pacify all there humours (doshas).
Dashmula Oil is authentic traditional Ayurvedic oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text books.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
Sesame Oil as base oil and other are the decoction of Bael (Aegle Marmelos),Gambari (Gmelina Arborea),Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum),Kantkari (Solanum Virginiana),Brihati (Solanum Anguivi),Shalparni (Desmodium Gangeticum),Prishanparni (Uraria Picta),Arani (Premna Integrifolia),Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris),Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens)
DIRECTION FOR USE
For external use only, apply on skin as needed.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid taking Rajmah (kidney beans), rice, banana, alcohol, red meat products, citric/sour foods, acidic products, fats, Bhindi (okra/lady's finger), chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd, fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas, sea food, preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food, and Cold drinks. Heavy meals should be avoided.
Foods to Favour
Eat fresh green leafy vegetables, Unpolished Rice, Wheat, Gram (Lentils), Soup of Moong (Yellow Lentils) - (Pharsalus Mungo), Cow or Goat Milk, Garlic, Ginger, and Foods having Pungent and Bitter taste is useful in joint health. Also use fresh butter or Ghee as a source of fat. Intake of food/liquid having room temperature is recommended.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Authentic Traditional Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Agnivesha, Charaka Samhita revised by Charaka & Dridabala, with Ayurveda Dipika comentary by Chakrapanidatta, foreword by Acharya Yadav ji Trikamji. Edition- 2008:-Varanasi: Choukhamba Surabharathi prakashana, p-738, p-9, 25, 26.
- Agnivesha; Charaka Samhita, Acharya Jadavaji Trikamji, Chaukambha sanskrita sansthan , Varanasi, 5 th edition 2001, p738, p 643.
- Sharangadharacharya. Sharangadhara Samhitha with the commentaries by Adamalla‘s edited with Shastri Parashurama, edition 2006:- Varanasi: Chaukamba Surabharathi Prakashana. P-398, p-200, 201.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.