Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- A Dietary Supplement as a part of your daily life for Healthy Digestive System.
- Helps to support the healthy digestive system.
- Helps to support the healthy stomach function.
- Helps to balance pitta [fire] in body.
- Helps to restore nutritional support.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to restore nutritional support.
- It also helps to support healthy function of stomach and digestive system.
- Helps to support the healthy digestion of food.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in body.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of junk foods.
- Helps in elimination of vata (air) from body.
As per Ayurveda
The process of digestion mainly occurs through digestive fire called “Agni”. This digestive fire converts the food into three doshas i.e. [Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)], seven Dhatus (tissues) and into three malas (waste products). This process of conversion is called digestion in Ayurveda. Thus digestive fire is very important for our body’s strength and muscles, and complexion depends upon it. Digestive care is a combination of such herbs that help for healthy functioning of stomach and digestive system.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Cumin Seeds (Cuminum Cyminum) Seed, Mango (Mangifera Indica) Dried Fruit Pulp, Satva Navsar (Ammonium Chloride), Rock Mineral Salt (Sodium Chloride) Powder, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Dried Juice, Pulp & Seeds Fruit, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Seed, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Satva Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Hing (Ferula Asafetida) Gum Resin Purified, Satva Ajwain (Carum Copticum) Seed Distillate, Satva Pudina (Mentha Piperita) Leaves Distillate.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 Tablet/Capsules 2 times a day with water after meals.
Use after Heavy Meals, Family Feast, Dinner, Occasional party to feel Ease.
Best Use With:
- Use with "Triphala" at bedtime to maintain morning regularity.
- Use with "Netacid" to balance excess pitta [Fire] in body.
- Use with "Gastro Care" or "Trikatu Churna" for uneasy feeling of abdomen after meals.
Persons suffering from abdominal ulcers should use this product only under medical supervision.
Foods to Favor
Light diet of Unpolished Rice, Green Gram (Lentils) Soup, Garlic (Except in heart burn), Eggplant, Lemon, Amla, Orange, Pomegranate, Ginger, Coriander, Buttermilk, Lukewarm Water and Bitter melon are beneficial. Always take room temperature water while eating instead of ice-cold water.
Foods to Avoid (Or to be consumed in limited quantity)
Junk Food, Irregular eating habits, Fish, Non-Veg (Red Meats and Heavy Proteins), Excess drinking of ice cold water, Excess use of sweets, Potatoes, Milk and Milk products (Except Curd), Heavy and Fried Meat, Bakery Foods like donuts, Cake, Biscuits, Spicy Food.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat lot of salads and fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid the food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid the alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder
- Nutritional diet
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.