Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support immune system.
- Supports to neutralize the effects of pollution and airborne pathogens .thereby helps to support body fitness.
- It is a wonderful supplement that can be taken while traveling as it helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of travelling.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports to neutralize the effects of daily life changes.
- Supports for natural nourishment of body.
As per Ayurveda
Enviro Care supports to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution, epidemic changes, weather changes, place changes or water changes.
It supports to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution, weather changes, place changes, water changes or some environmental changes.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Yashti Madhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaf, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 2 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
Best Use With:
- Take along with "Silfina MTL Detox" for healthy skin.
- Take with "Respiton" for healthy respiratory system.
- Take with "Joint Health" for healthy joint.
- Take with "Ojas" for healthy Immune system as an additional support.
Too much cold and too much hot (in touch and potency) food should be avoided; one should stay away from preservatives, refrigerated foods and also re-warming of foods.
Foods to Favor
Green Vegetables (Bottle Gourd, Snake Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Bitter Gourd), Green Gram, Fenugreek, Carrot, Reddish, Milk and milk products should be favoured.
Foods to Avoid (Or to be consumed in limited quantity)
All heavy meats, All sea foods, Canned food, Junk food, Preservatives (Cold Drinks / Soft Drinks), Alcohol, Smoking, All Pickles.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Avoid spicy food
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Planta Medica, 5, 104, 1984.
- Planta Medica, 32, 217, 1977; J Indian Chem Soc, 56, 326, 1979.
- Tetrahedron Lett, 32, 3043, 1979.
- Foo, Phytochemistry, 1993, 33, 487; Foo & Wong, ibid, 1992, 31, 711.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.