As per Ayurveda
Femivita (Female Health) helps to support for female cycles and overall female health. It is a unique formula for neutralizing the unhealthy effects of daily hectic life. It supports for healthy functioning of female organs. This product is combination of such herbs that are beneficial for all adult age group of females. It also supports after delivery.
Vitiated Vata (Air) uproots the Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water), Doshas (Humours) from their main site and combine with them & circulate in body to cause imbalance. Combination of natural herbs with healthy lifestyle according to body type helps to balance the excess Vata (Air) & support female body fitness. Ayurveda (Science of Life) helps to balance the Dosha (humours) vata-air, pitta-fire and kapha-water in harmony with nature.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, preservatives or artificial colors.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Jatamansi (Nardostachys Jatamansi), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis), Ashoka (Saraca Asoca), Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus), Kamarkas (Butea Frondosa), Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea), Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosus), Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale).
Babool (Acacia Arabica), Majuphal (Quercus Infectoria).
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adult females can take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets, 2 to 3 times a day 30 minutes after meals with water, or any time preferably with milk or fruit juice. Use long time for progressive long lasting results.
This product is basically a unique body tonic for adult females of all ages beneficial to use with any of our other products.
Best Use With:
- Take with "Menstro Care if needed.
- Use with "Shatavari" for extra support.
- For balancing the unhealthy effects of daily life, use along with "TrueCalm" or "Stress Ez".
- For general strength, use "Ashwagandha" and "Shatavari" along with "Femivita".
- For healthy female organs take along with "Dashmula Kwath" (Fine Powder) (Tea) and "Chandraprabha Vati".
- Extra support with our other related products, "Shatavari", "Pearl Calcine", "Menopause Health" (Meno Health / Menoaid), "Female 30 Plus". "Betel Nut" (in small dose or adjust the dose as per your need) "Triphala" is also beneficial to support morning regularity.
- Use "Livrol Forte", for healthy function of liver.
- Use "Uri-Flush", for healthy function of urinary tract.
This product is safe to use with any of our other products.
Contra-Indications: Before and during menarche and during pregnancy.
Women using "Femivita" should temporarily Stop taking Femivita seven days before menstruation begins and use only "Menstro Care". Resume Femivita once menstruation period stops. Use 10 days before in case of painful menstruation till the menstrual flow stops.
Foods to Favour
In Vata (air) Predominance: A diet rich in sweet, sour and salty taste, unpolished rice, gram, seafood and all types of lentils (except peas) is recommended. Take all seasonal fruits, mango, brinjal (eggplant), garlic, hot milk, cheese, and warm water. Use of Ashwagandha is also beneficial.
In Pitta (fire) Predominance: A diet rich in bitter, astringent and sweet in taste, wheat, rice, gram, green gram, coconut, banana, honey, ghee, bitter gourd (karela), pomegranate, sandalwood drink preparation, cold water, cold milk with sugar. Use of Amla, Guduchi or Neem etc. is recommended.
In Kapha (water) Predominance: Use unpolished rice (old rice), black & green grams, mustard oil, warm water, bitter gourd, brinjal (eggplant), garlic, radish, lemon, lukewarm milk and honey.
Foods to Avoid
In all types of doshas (humors) avoid excess acidic, spicy food, alcohol, smoking. Junk food, chilled water and cold soft drinks should be strictly avoided. Excess use of pickles is not beneficial. Non-vegetarian diet should be restricted. (According to Ayurveda meat from sea foods is also considered non-vegetarian diet).
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
*Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH (GOVT OF INDIA) after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.