Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Act as a dietary supplement along with your healthy lifestyle for gluco health diet plan which is already in healthy state.
- Pancreatic tonic.
- Neutralize the effect of sweets.
- Support healthy pancreas.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Seeds have carminative properties. Expel excess vata(air) from body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Fenugreek soothe throat, act as a hair tonic, may helps to induce lactation in females,
- It provides natural food fibres & nutrients required in human body.
- It may help to provide safety of liver & brain against alcohol.
Fenugreek: It is an important ingredient in vegetable, dhal (lentils) and meat dishes eaten in India.
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (15:1) with 30% Saponin 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Note: Extraction ratio 15:1 means extract 800 mg extract = 8000 mg of Fenugreek Seeds Powder. Extract is dried with same herb leaf powder to get the full spectrum and complete benefits of this herb.
Properties of Fenugreek
Rasa (Taste): Pungent
Veerya (Potency): Warm (Hot)
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Properties): Light, Soothing
Action as per Ayurveda: It helps to balance the Vata (air) in body.
Alkaloids, including trigonelline, gentianine and carpaine, fiber, 4-hydroxyisoleucine and fenugreekine, a component that may have hypoglycemic activity. Other constituents of fenugreek include mucilage, bitter fixed oil, volatile oil, and the alkaloids choline and trigonelline
Best Source: Wild in Kashmir, Punjab and upper gangetic plains
800 mg extract of fenugreek herb (15:1 extract is dried with powder of leaves to get the full spectrum)Saponin 30% ( approximately)
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
1 Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day after meals with fresh water.Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Foods to Favor:
Moong dal (yellow lentil), dalia (porridge), garlic, onions, light and easy digestible food, salad, green vegetables.
Foods to Avoid
Fried food, Kidney beans, potatoes, all kind of heavy and junk foods,Cold aerated drinks .
Brisk walking for 30 minutes daily in morning or evening
Walk for at least 100 steps after having meals.
Perform vajrasana(Thunderbolt pose in yoga) after meals.
- Avoid sleeping just after taking food.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid any kind of stress, anxiety or tensions.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Wild Crafted- Full Spectrum
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Sharma P.C, et al, Database on medicinal plants used in Ayurveda, vol-14, Page no-404- 408.
- Gupta A.K et al, Quality standard of Indian medicinal plants, vol-4th, published by Indian council of medicinal research New Delhi, page no-327-329.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Alholva, Bird's Foot, Bockshornklee, Bockshornsame, Chandrika, Egypt Fenugreek, Fenogreco, Fenugrec, Foenugraeci Semen, Fenugreek, Greek Clover, Greek Hay, Greek Hay Seed, Hu Lu Ba, Methika, Sénégrain, Sénégré, Trigonella, Trigonella Foenum, Trigonelle, Woo Lu Bar.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.