Fenugreek Capsule (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) (Methi)
Fenugreek: It is an important ingredient in vegetable, dhal (lentils) and meat dishes eaten in India.
800 mg extract of fenugreek herb ratio 10:1.
Note: Extraction ratio 10:1 means extract 800 mg extract = 8000 mg of Fenugreek Seeds Powder.
Properties of Fenugreek
Rasa (Taste): Pungent
Veerya (Potency): Warm (Hot)
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Properties): Light, Soothingness
Action as per Ayurveda: It helps to balance the Vata (air) in body.
Fenugreek contains high concentrations of choline, tryptophan, ascorbic acid, niacin and potassium.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Fenugreek soothe throat, act as a hair tonic, may induce lactation in females,
- It provides natural food fibres & nutrients required in human body.
- It may help to provide safety of liver & brain against alcohol .
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Fenugreek Capsule (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) (Methi).
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Alholva, Bird's Foot, Bockshornklee, Bockshornsame, Chandrika, Egypt Fenugreek, Fenogreco, Fenugrec, Foenugraeci Semen, Fenugreek, Greek Clover, Greek Hay, Greek Hay Seed, Hu Lu Ba, Methika, Sénégrain, Sénégré, Trigonella, Trigonella Foenum, Trigonelle, Woo Lu Bar.