PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Dietary support for cholesterol care diet plan along with yoga, regular walks etc. Which are already in normal state
- It helps to neutralize effect of sweets in body.
- It naturally helps to pass the vata (air) from stomach.
- It supports digestion.
- In women, it provides strength to the uterus and also purifies blood.
- Herbal tea made from methi seeds powder is good.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It helps in detoxification of body.
- It provides natural food fibres & nutrients required for body.
Fenugreek (Methi) is a wonder herb and a very popular vegetable used in India. Both the leaves and seeds are very useful for body. It helps to modify the food texture & taste.
Methi is rich in Proteins, Calcium, Phosphorus and Iron in their natural forms. Its mineral and vitamin contents are also very high and easily assimilated by our body. Methi seeds are nourishing and rejuvenating with the properties of a stimulant.
Methi seeds are used as a spice and leaves are eaten as vegetables.
As per Ayurveda:
Botanical Name: Trigonella Foenum Graecum
English Name: Fenugreek
Common Name: Meethika, Meethi
Part Used: Seed
Properties of Fenugreek
Rasa (Taste): Pungent
Veerya (Potency): Warm (Hot)
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Properties): Light, Soothing
Action as per Ayurveda: It helps to balance the Vata (air) in body.
Chemical Composition: Alkaloids, including trigonelline, gentianine and carpaine, fiber, 4-hydroxyisoleucine and fenugreekine, a component that may have hypoglycemic activity. Other constituents of fenugreek include mucilage, bitter fixed oil, volatile oil, and the alkaloids choline and trigonelline
Best Source: Wild in Kashmir, Punjab and upper gangetic plains
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Fenugreek Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Fenugreek proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Usage of Fenugreek Seeds Powder
- Supports healthy digestion: Use "Methi Seeds Powder" for healthy digestion of food & passing the gas from stomach.
- Maintain normal body temperature: A Herbal tea made from "Methi Seeds Powder" is very beneficial to maintain normal body temperature.
- Support healthy hairs: Add powder of "Methi Seeds" in "Coconut Oil" and massage it on your scalp wash it off next day with cold water.
- Support singer’s voice and soothe throat: Boil 2-3 teaspoon of powder in 1 liter of water. Boil it for 10-15 minutes on gas then keep it aside for cooling, use this solution for gargles. It gives better feeling to your throat.
- The Paste of seeds is beneficial in complexion.
- For Sour Mouth: Use the decoction of this powder for gargling.
- Support healthy gums: Tooth Powder prepared with "Fenugreek Seeds Powder", "Cardamom'", and "Triphala" supports healthy gums.
- For Healthy Hair: – Make the Paste with "Fenugreek Powder", "Amla Powder" and Curd. Apply it in hairs and leave it for 2 hours. Wash hairs with herbal shampoo. Repeat this once a week.
Note: It is an important ingredient in vegetable, Dhal (Lentils) and meat dishes eaten in India. Fenugreek/Methi is also used in Asian cooking as a wonderful aroma spice and healthy digestive approach.
This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
Food to favor: Light diet [khichri], Green and black grams, Green leafy vegetables [cabbage, cauliflower, carrot, spinach, broccoli], fresh fruits [apple, papaya, orange, pineapple, peach, plums], yellow lentil [moong dal], bitter gourd, cumin seeds, ajwain, black pepper, mustard oil and cucumber are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato, sweet potato, whole milk products, bakery products, chilled water, soft drinks, sea food, cakes, sweet bread, chocolates and junk food should avoid.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Try to exercise regularly.
- Avoid stress and anxiety in daily activities.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid excessive sugary products or drinks.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Sharma P.C, et al, Database on medicinal plants used in Ayurveda, vol-14, Page no-404- 408.
- Gupta A.K et al, Quality standard of Indian medicinal plants, vol-4th, published by Indian council of medicinal research New Delhi, page no-327-329.
Other Uncommon Names of this Herb: Alholva, Bird's Foot, Bockshornklee, Chandrika, Egypt Fenugreek, Fenogreco, Fenugrec, Foenugraeci Semen, Fenugreek, Greek Clover, Greek Hay, Greek Hay Seed, Methika, Methi, Methika, Sénégrain, Sénégré, Trigonella, Trigonella Foenum, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum, Trigonellae Foenugraeci, Trigonelle.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.