PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- As a massage oil support healthy flexibility of joints & muscles.
- Helps to support for healthy blood circulation.
- Helps to support for healthy joint movements.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to support for healthy muscle functions.
- Helps to balance excess vata [air] in body.
(For Massage & External use)
As per Ayurveda
Flexn Oil is a mixture of such herbs that helps to balance the Vata (Air). Vitiated Vata (Air) is responsible for pain in various parts of body like discomforts in joints, muscles or other body parts. The application of this natural herbal oil helps to support for warm stimulating & relaxant feeling.
Mixture of essential oils and herbal Oils that are Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support for healthy joints & support comfortable movement of joints. It is a natural herbal oil for healthy joint & muscle functions.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame (Base Oil) (Sesame Indicum Seed) oil Processed with:
Boswellia Serrata (Salai Guggul) Purified Gum Resin, Karpura (Camphora Officinarum Wood) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita Leaves) Oil, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia Bark) Oil, Thymol (Carum Couticum Seed) Oil, Sarala (Long Leaved Pine) Oil, Eucalyptus (Leaves) Oil, Capsicum (Seed) Oil, Haldi (Turmeric Powder) Oil, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Nagarmothan (Cyprus Rotundus), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale).
A regular massage with "Flexn Oil" and then hot fomentation with heating sandbag support the healthy movement of joints.
Do not wash area for at least two hours after application or the required part of the body should not come in contact with cold water or Air at least for 1 hour after using this oil. To lower the strength, this oil can also be mixed with Sesame Oil, as per the requirement, for complete body massage and to feel complete body relax.
Keep the body in warm temperature while using these oils and don't go to cold temperature immediately after using the oil or at least for one hour after the massage. Body should not come in contact with cold water with within two hours after application of the oil.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider.
DIRECTION FOR USE
How to Use?
- Apply 1 or 2 times a day.
- It is best to use at bedtime.
- Apply to the needed joints and muscular areas as required and gently rub into the skin.
- On Application, this natural herbal oil support for warm, stimulating and relaxant feeling.
- Keep the body covered with cloth after using this oil.
- Best use before sleep and wash in the morning.
Note: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water.
Other Beneficial Products:
Take 2Cap/ Tabs. of "Yograj Guggulu" with lukewarm water.
Best used with our product "Joint Health".
Foods to Avoid
Avoid taking Rajmah (kidney beans), rice, banana, alcohol, red meat products, citric/sour foods, acidic products, fats, Bhindi (okra/lady's finger), chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd, fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas, sea food, preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food, and Cold drinks. Heavy meals should be avoided.
Foods to Favour
Eat fresh green leafy vegetables, Unpolished Rice, Wheat, Gram (Lentils), Soup of Moong (Yellow Lentils) - (Pharsalus Mungo), Cow or Goat Milk, Meat of peacock, Cock (Chicken), Garlic, Ginger, and Foods having Pungent and Bitter taste is useful in joint health. Also use fresh butter or Ghee as a source of fat. Intake of food/liquid having room temperature is recommended.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Food to Favour:
Fibrous fruits, cucumber, watermelon, peach, plums, grapes, orange, Amla, bitter gourd, black grams, aloe vera juice, carrot, tomato, radish, onion, spinach, milk, eggs beans and fish are beneficial.
Food to Avoid:
Fatty food, spicy food, chillies, red meat, non-vegetarian food, food rich in sour or salt in taste, soft or cold drinks, cakes, pastries and fried food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in diet.
- Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
For External Use Only
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia Serrata extract – A randomized double blind placebo controlled trial published in Phytomedicine Volume 10, Issue 1, 2003 - Pages 3-7 by N.Kimmatkar, V.Thawani, L.Hingorani
- Special extract of BOSWELLIA serrate published in Phytomedicine Volume 3, Issue 1, May 1996 - Pages 91-94 by R.Etzel
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
NOTE: This formula has been approved bydepartment of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.