Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Act as a dietary supplement.-Support diet plan
- (60% HCA) Aqua extract.
- Settles the Basic Metabolism Index.
- Supports lean body mass diet plan.
- All Natural. No Additives.
- Helps to digest kapha
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Support morning regularity.
- Helps to maintain proper appetite.
- Supports cholesterol & triglyceride health diet plan which are already with in normal healthy state.
- Helps to support healthy joints..
- Helps to give energy to body due to presence of Vitamin C in its fruit.
- Also acts as heart tonic.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Clusiaceae
Botanical Name: Garcinia Cambogia
Part Used: Fruit
Rasa (Taste): Sour, Bitter
Veerya (Potency): Hot
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Properties): Dry, Light
It helps to balance the Kapha (Water) in body & reduce extra Medha Dhatu (Fat) from body. Due to its hot potency, it also helps to balance Vata (Air) & helps in joints also .
Garcinia Cambogia is a moderate size, evergreen flowering tree. Fruit is yellow coloured, oval in shape that resembles to small pumpkins. It naturally helps to keep lean body diet plan which also support cholesterol and triglyceride health diet plan which are already within healthy state..Helps to give energy to body due to presence of Vitamin C in its fruit.
Hydroxycitric acid, Essential oil, Tannins, Potassium, Citric Acid & Acetic Acid. Fruit of Garcinia Cambogia also has high content of Vitamin C, low in fat, high in water content and fibres.
Best Source: Commonly found in the evergreen and shola forests of western ghats in india up to 6,000 ft. high.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Mix 1 level scoop (1000 mg to 1500 mg) with water or any other drink, 2 or 3 times a day. Best if taken 30 mintues before meals. If you are mixing with this herb ask your herbalist.
Ayurvedic Life Style
Food to favour: Low salt diet, Plenty of water, coconut water, egg yolk, Berries, citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi], Oats, Almonds, vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu], sprouts and peanuts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Drinks rich in sugar, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcohol, Red meat, spicy food, dairy products, acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Publications & Information Directorate, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (1986). G. cambogia Desr. The Useful Plants of India. (New Delhi: Publications & Information Directorate, 1986) 229.
- Dr.KM Nadkarni, The Indian Materia Medica, Vol.I, pg 566 7. Prof P.V Sharma, Dravya Guna Vigyana, Vol II, pg 337
Other Uncommon Names of This herb: Malabar Tamarind, Brindall Berry, Chikana, Red Mango, Mangosteen, Brindleberry, Kokam, Citrin, Gambooge, Garcinia kola, Vrikshamla, Garcinia Gumni, Mangosta, Cambogia.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.