Other Name: Zingiber officinale
Family Name: Zingiberaceae
As a Dietary Supplement
Zinger is pungent in taste, heavy, anti-unctuous & sharp in characteristics and hot in potency
It helps in expulsion of vatta-air which leads to maintain regularity
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artifical colors.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale).
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extractsare dried with the powder of the same herb
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
Other Products: Trikatu Churana, Joint Health.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for qality purity and heavy metal standards.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb:
African Ginger, Amomum Zingiber, Ardraka, Black Ginger, Cochin Ginger, Gan Jiang, Gingembre, Gingembre Africain, Gingembre Cochin, Gingembre Indien, Gingembre Jamaïquain, Gingembre Noir, Ginger Essential Oil, Ginger Root, Huile Essentielle de Gingembre, Imber, Indian Ginger, Jamaica Ginger, Jengibre, Jiang, Kankyo, Kanshokyo, Nagara, Race Ginger, Racine de Gingembre, Rhizoma Zingiberi, Rhizoma Zingiberis, Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens, Shen Jiang, Sheng Jiang, Shoga, Shokyo, Shunthi, Srungavera, Sunth, Sunthi, Vishvabheshaja, Zingiber Officinale, Zingiberis Rhizoma, Zingiberis Siccatum Rhizoma, Zinzeberis, Zinziber Officinalis.