Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is carminative and a digestive aid.
- Helpful as heart and liver tonic
- Supports joint health and respiratory system.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Daily use as a dietary supplement.
- Ginger is very useful supplement in weather changes.
- Helps to keep the body healthy.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Zingiberaceae
Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
English Name: Ginger
Common Name: Shunti
Rasa (Taste): Pungent, anti-unctuous and sharp in characteristics
Virya (Action): Ushna (hot).
Chemical Composition: Essential oil, pungent constituents (gingerol & shogaol)resinous matter & starch
Best Source: Throughout India, Specially Cultivated In Keral,Bangal, Karnatak, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh
Zinger helps in expulsion of Vata (Air) which leads to maintain regularity
Extract ratio (15:1), Standardized extract Gingerol 2.5% per 500mg plus 300mg micronized powder (Extract is dried with powder of the same herb to get the full spectrum)
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with meals. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
For Best Results:
Possible Contraindications: Since it is sharp & hot in potency, so it should not be used in leprosy, retention of urine etc.
Food to favour: Fresh diet, vegetables [beetroot, bottle gourd, bitter melon, cucumber, ginger, parmal], lemon, fruits [pomegranate, grapes, apple, papaya, peach, pear], avocado, cod liver oil, oats, yogurt, blueberries, green lentils, yellow lentils should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Milk, dairy products, heavy food that take too much time for digestion, fried or oily food that obstruct in srotas [channels] of body, food that is hot in nature, spicy food, food rich in sour taste should avoided.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take honey or ghee [butter] with this product.
- Drink lemon water daily.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, tensions and anger.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
- Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb:
African Ginger, Amomum Zingiber, Adraka, Black Ginger, Cochin Ginger, Gan Jiang, Gingembre, Gingembre Africain, Gingembre Cochin, Gingembre Indien, Gingembre Jamaïcain, Gingembre Noir, Ginger Essential Oil, Ginger Root, Huile Essentielle de Gingembre, Imber, Indian Ginger, Jamaica Ginger, Jengibre, Jiang, Kankyo, Kanshokyo, Nagara, Race Ginger, Racine de Gingembre, Rhizome Zingiber, Rhizoma Zingiberis, Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens, Shen Jiang, Sheng Jiang, Shoga, Shokyo, Shunthi, Srungavera, Sunth, Sunthi, Vishva Heshaja, Zingiber Officinale, Zingiberis Rhizoma, Zingiberis Saccatum Rhizoma, Zingiberis, Zingiber Officinalis.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.