Other Name: Zingiber officinale
Family Name: Zingiberaceae
As a Dietary Supplement
Zinger is pungent in taste, heavy, anti-unctuous & sharp in characteristics and hot in potency
It helps in expulsion of vatta-air which leads to maintain regularity
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extractsare dried with the powder of the same herb
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
Other Products: "Trikatu Churana", "Joint Health".
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb:
African Ginger, Amomum Zingiber, Ardraka, Black Ginger, Cochin Ginger, Gan Jiang, Gingembre, Gingembre Africain, Gingembre Cochin, Gingembre Indien, Gingembre Jamaïquain, Gingembre Noir, Ginger Essential Oil, Ginger Root, Huile Essentielle de Gingembre, Imber, Indian Ginger, Jamaica Ginger, Jengibre, Jiang, Kankyo, Kanshokyo, Nagara, Race Ginger, Racine de Gingembre, Rhizoma Zingiberi, Rhizoma Zingiberis, Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens, Shen Jiang, Sheng Jiang, Shoga, Shokyo, Shunthi, Srungavera, Sunth, Sunthi, Vishvabheshaja, Zingiber Officinale, Zingiberis Rhizoma, Zingiberis Siccatum Rhizoma, Zinzeberis, Zinziber Officinalis.
INGREDIENTS AND USAGE
Adults take 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 time a day with meals. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Caution: Pregnant/Lactating women, children or with any known pre existing condition one should take any supplement under the advice of your health care provider.
Contra-Indication: Because it is sharp & hot in potency, so it should not be used in leprosy, retention of urine etc.