PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to support the skin healthy with natural glow.
- Helps to support for good smell from body by giving refreshing fragrance.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution, sun rays or heavy workload on skin.
- Helps to support for soft and glowing look.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Ayurvedic formula of Gloris Oil allows use on the entire body, by everyone.
- A Natural Moisturizer, Skin conditioner, Deodorant and body massage oil. A refreshing natural fragrance of Rose.
- Gloris contains anti-oxidant properties and the oily essence of many herbs.
- It is made from traditional Ayurvedic ingredients free from dyes, perfumes, preservatives and chemicals.
(For Massage & External use)
As per Ayurveda
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support natural moisture of skin and give a refreshing natural fragrance of rose. It also helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environmental pollution on skin.
It helps to balance the all three Doshas (Humors) i.e. it balance Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) in body. During dry winter season skin loses its natural water content in excess amount and natural oil of skin disappear. As a result skin feels tight, rough, dry, itchy or uncomfortable. Many impurities from the body are released via skin in the form of sweat, heat or body odour. If dry or cracked skin remains in contact with outer world for long period of time then there are more chances for atmospheric problems. Glow Kaya Oil (Gloris Oil) help to give its missing natural oils and support the skin moist and fresh looking.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Kachura (Curcuma Zeodoaria) Rhizome, Laksha (Lacifer Lacca) Resin, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Jalneem (Centella Asiatica) Plant, Ushira (Vertiveria Zizanoides) Root, Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans) Seed, Licorice Glychrrhiza Glabra, Neem (Azadirachta Indica), Vata (Ficus Bengalensis) Leaf, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaf, Sobhanjana (Moringa Oleifera) Seeds, Agnimantha (Premna Integrifolia) Stem, Manjishta (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis) Seed, Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum) Seed, Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) Fruit, Groundnut Oil (Arachis Hypogaea) Seed, Rose (Rose Centifolia) Flower.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Glow Kaya Oil (Gloris Oil) is best used after bathing or showering. Apply a very thin layer of oil, evenly distributed over the entire body, rinse off with water. Towel off any residual oil.
As a body massage oil: Patiently apply Glow Kaya oil over the whole body and massage gently for 15 minutes beginning at extremities and working towards the middle of the body. Use long strokes on the limbs and abdomen and chest in broad clockwise circular motions. Wait for 30 minutes to cool the body then take bath with warm water. You can also use after bath before and after drying with towels
Herbal Oil for External use only.
Note: Keep away from the reach of children. No refrigeration needed.
Food to Favour:
Fibrous fruits, cucumber, watermelon, peach, plums, grapes, orange, Amla, bitter gourd, black grams, aloe vera juice, carrot, tomato, radish, onion, spinach, milk, eggs beans and fish are beneficial.
Food to Avoid:
Fatty food, spicy food, chillies, red meat, non-vegetarian food, food rich in sour or salt in taste, soft or cold drinks, cakes, pastries and fried food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in diet.
- Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic colour, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- "Microbicides". World Health Organization. 2006. Archived from the original on August 4, 2006. Retrieved 2006-08-06.
- Chopra, R. N., Nayer, S. L. and Chopra, I. C., Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, CSIR, New Delhi, 1956.
- Houseman, loc. cit.; Thorpe, VII, 362; Kapur et. al., loc. cit.; Trease, 393; McIlroy, 40; Puri & Seshadri, J. sci. industr. Res., 1954, 13B, 475; Chem. Abstr., 1950, 44, 4635.
- Saxena, et. al., J. Ind. Med. Profes., 1970, 12, 5575.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.