Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Gluco Health is a Dietary Supplement and acts as a Pancreatic Tonic
- Gluco Health is a Dietary Supplement along with the healthy diet plan, yoga, daily walk, exercise;
- Supports the healthy functioning of pancreas.
- Helps to neutralize the effects of sweet due to bitter herbs.
- Supports the healthy body functions.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the healthy urinary tract.
- Helps to balance excess kapha (water) dosha
As per Ayurveda
Lack of exercise, improper food habits like excessive use of sticky and heavy products, leads to imbalance the kapha dosha. Due to these reasons Doshas (Humors) get vitiated. Main biological humor that is involved here is Kapha (Water) Dosha. Ayurveda (Science of Life) helps to bring all the three dosha Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water) in balanced state in harmony with nature that contribute to healthy functions of, lymph, pancreas, immunity and urinary tract.
Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvester) has been used with the combination of main Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in ayurveda since time immemorial.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvester), Bijasal (Pterocarpus Marsupium) Heartwood, Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia) Fruit, Jambul (Eugenia Jambolana) Seeds, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaves, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Seeds, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Bimbi (Coccinia Indica) Fruit, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Vat (Ficus Benghalensis) Root, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Onion and Garlic Dried fresh juice, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaf, Calcium Calcined (No animal source).
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 Capsule/Tablet 3 times a day before meals with water. If needed take 1 capsules at bedtime 2 hours after dinner. Adjust the dose as per body requirements. Reduce dose if needed.
Usage: Take as part of your diet 1 capsule with breakfast, 1 capsule 30 minutes before lunch and dinner. If necessary, take 1 capsule before bedtime and at least two hours after dinner.
Best Use With:
- Other useful products "Cholesterol Care, Reslim, Heart Health, Cardio-B, Joint Health, Blood Cleaner, Amla, Turmeric, Triphala Guggul, Triphala powder as per requirement.
- Extra support with related products "Gurmar" (Gymnema Sylvester), "Bitter Melon",”Bijsar” "Morinda Plus", "Shilajit", "Amla", "Neem", "Guduchi" (in small dose if needed)
Take Gluco Health as a part of your daily diet. Do not discontinue your prescribed medication or insulin. Use for a long time for optimum benefits.
Foods to Favor
Soup of grams, Moong (Yellow lentils or green lentils), Unpolished Rice, Barley or Oat Flour, Bitter Gourd, Garlic, Fruits and Watermelon, Fenugreek, Cucumber, Cactus.
Foods to Avoid
All the foods rich in Carbohydrates, Starch and Sugar should be avoided. Avoid high Caloric Diet, Fatty and Sweet diet high in Carbohydrates. Limit the consumption of Alcohol, Heavy Meals, Sweet Potatoes, Seafood (Sea Meat), and Junk Food, Cakes, Sweet Breads, Pastries, Chocolates, Grapes and other high sugar containing fruits.
- Eat diet with whole grains.
- Get regular exercise or physical activities.
- Limit consumption of high sugar containing fruits
- Limit the intake of alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in cakes and pastries.
- Limit the food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Special Note:
Canned or packaged food containing preservatives should be avoided in any type of digestive problem. As our body is a gift of nature, it is more durable and comfortable with natural and fresh foods.
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Hougee S, Faber J, Sanders A, Hoijer MA, Smit HF. Planta Med, 2005, 71, 387-92
- Bishayee, A. Chatterjee, M., Phyt Res, 8(2):118-20 (1994)
- Pierce, A., Gymnema Monograph: Practical guide to natural medicine, Stonesong Press Book, New York, 324-26 (1999)
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.