Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Diuretic in nature.
- Helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Support healthy kidney functions.
- Helps to detoxify the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to strengthen the reproductive system in both males & females.
- Helps to supports prostate health
- Helps to support of sperms health in males.
As per Ayurveda
Gokshuradi Guggulu is a combination of many Ayurvedic herbs which are traditionally used in Ayurveda for Pitta (Fire) & Vata (Air) to maintain healthy genital system and urinary tract. It helps to detoxify and supports healthy urinary system. Its main ingredient Gokshura tonic to kidney, bladder, urinary as well as reproductive organs. It balances all the three Doshas (Humors). Gokshuradi Guggul helps to support the kidneys health .calms Pitta (Fire) and excess Kapha (Water). Help to check growth internally & externally
Gokshuradi Guggul helps to support healthy urinary tract. It also helps to strengthen the reproductive system.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Resin from Stems, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit Powder, Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome Powder, Kali Mirch (Pepper) Fruit Powder, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit Powder, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Powder, Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit Powder, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit Extract, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber Powder.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with lukewarm water or fresh water, preferably one hour after meals.
Best Use With:
- For healthy kidneys or other healthy functions of urinary tract use it with “Chanderprabha Vati”, "Punarnavadi Guggulu", "Neem Powder", "Triphala Churna".
Contraindications: Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
Special Note: While taking Guggulu product, one should take bath with lukewarm water. A person suffering from any type of Joint Pains should wear warm clothes.
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd), Wheat, Oatmeal, Green Gram Soup, Green Coconut Water Sugar Cane Juice, Gourd (Pumpkin Karela), Kulthi, Old Grain, Moong Dal (Split Green Gram), Til (Sesame), Honey, Butter Milk, Parmal (Bengali Vege–PATOL), Jamun (Java Plums), Triphala, Khajoor (Dates), Watermelon, Cow Milk.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating pungent things Black Gram, Lentils (Masoor)-Astringent but pungent after digestion, Hot foods (Which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency), Heavy foods (Taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), Channel blocking foods (Curd/Yogurt), Sour Things (Corn, Canned food, Rice). Avoid high protein diet-Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough increasing food items (Milk products), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream, Cold Weather. New Grain Food, Curd, Urd Dal (Black Lentil), Besan, Spicy Food, Fried, oily and acidic food.
All types of meats should be restricted or avoided. According to Ayurveda, All sea foods like Fish, Shrimp, and Lobster are Meat products and hot in potency. And in this problem all the things, which are hot in potency, should be avoided.
Do’s: Drink plenty of water, Live a life with positive thinking, Follow proper hygienic conditions.
Don’ts: Suppression of urine, Stool, Semen, Thirst, Tears, Vomiting, Hiccup, Flatus and Hunger etc. Abstain from Exposure to heat, Sunbath, Coitus and Excessive salty diet etc.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda: Avoid excessive physical exertion. Smoking needs to be avoided. Take plenty of water or liquids orally.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Ross IA. Medicinal plants of the world. Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Uses. Vol. II, Humana Press Inc., 2001, 411‒426
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Pharmacognostical Studies on Flower of Tribulus terrestris ZDB-Number: 2668735-5 IC Journal No: 8192.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.