Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Gotu Kola Powder helps in meditation & naturally works on the both sides of brain.
- It acts as brain tonic.
- It is also known as “Saraswati” the Goddess of study and wisdom so helps to support healthy brain.
- Supports brain health.
- Supports healthy nervous system.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It also supports healthy digestive system.
- It also supports healthy heart functions.
- Gotu Kola also helps to throat health.
- It helps as rejuvenating tonic and strengthens body parts.
- Supports complexion as Gotu Kola’s Powder paste is used by many herbalist externally as skin paste.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (20:1) with 30% Asiaticoside 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Family Name: Apiaceae
Latin Name: Centella Asiatica
Rasa (Taste): Bitter
Vipak (Post Digestive Effect): Madhur (Sweet)
Veerya (Potency): Sheeta (Cold)
Unique Property: Brain tonic
Action on Doshas (Humors): It helps to balance all three Doshas: Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water) but is especially useful for Pitta (Fire) related nervous system.
Triterpenoide saponins viz., madecacoside and asiaticoside and there aglycones viz., Asiatic acid and madecassic acid. It also contains saponin viz ,other chemicl constituents are asiaticoside B,brahminoside ,brahmhoside, centeloside, indencentelloside, thankuniside and isothankuniside triterpenoide and viz,brahmic acid isobrahmic acid, bettulic acid ,centic acid and centioic acid ,flavonoide ,glycoside 3glycosylquercetin and 3glucosylkampferol and an alkaloide hydrocotyline
Best Source: This plant is common all over India, growing plentifully in moist localities, viz., marshy banks of rivers, streams, and ponds and in irrigated lawns and fields.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favour: Milk, Flax seeds, nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts], Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach], kale, Banana, avocados, oily fish [salmon, sardines], blueberries, coconut oil, egg yolk, dark chocolate and olive oil should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato chips, snacks, white rice, pasta, white bread, noodles, starchy food, heavy food that is difficult to digest, oily food should avoid.
- Take cereals with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Try to expose to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Centella asiatica. Altern Med Rev. 2007,12(1), 69-72
- Kapoor LD. CRC Handbook of Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press Inc;1990;61.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: pPerook, Vallaarai, Thankuni Pata, Asiatic Pennywort, Indian Pennywort, Manduki, Divya, Maha Aushadhi, Pegagan, Mandookaparni, Khulakhudi, Thankun.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.