PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Gotu Kola Powder helps in meditation & naturally works on the both sides of brain.
- It acts as brain tonic.
- It is also known as “Saraswati” the Goddess of study and wisdom so helps to support healthy brain.
- Supports brain health.
- Supports healthy nervous system.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It also supports healthy digestive system.
- It also supports healthy heart functions.
- Gotu Kola also may helps to soothe throat.
- It helps as rejuvenating tonic and strengthens body parts.
- Supports complexion as Gotu Kola’s Powder paste is used by many herbalist externally as skin paste for healthy body complextion.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Apiaceae
Latin Name: Centella Asiatica
Rasa (Taste): Bitter
Vipak (Post Digestive Effect): Madhur (Sweet)
Veerya (Potency): Sheeta (Cold)
Unique Property: Brain tonic
Action on Doshas (Humors): It helps to balance all three Doshas: Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water) but is especially useful for Pitta (Fire) related nervous system.
This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
Triterpenoide saponins viz., madecacoside and asiaticoside and there aglycones viz., Asiatic acid and madecassic acid. It also contains saponin viz ,other chemicl constituents are asiaticoside B,brahminoside ,brahmhoside, centeloside, indencentelloside, thankuniside and isothankuniside triterpenoide and viz,brahmic acid isobrahmic acid, bettulic acid ,centic acid and centioic acid ,flavonoide ,glycoside 3glycosylquercetin and 3glucosylkampferol and an alkaloide hydrocotyline
Best Source: This plant is common all over India, growing plentifully in moist localities, viz., marshy banks of rivers, streams, and ponds and in irrigated lawns and fields.
Best variety is from Grown in waterlogged places up to 2000 feet hight
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Gotu Kola Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Gotu Kola proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
- Respiratory Aid: The Powder of Gotu Kola can be used. Boil the Powder and make decoction add a little pepper powder and sugar and administer for a few weeks
- For Normal Body Temperature: Take decoction of Gotu Kola.
- For Rejuvenation: Boil the powder of Gotu Kola 1-2 tea spoons in cow milk and take it.
- For General Health and Body Strength: Mix Gotu Kola Powder with Ginger Powder in equal proportions and eat ½ teaspoon twice a day.
- In Healthy Brain Functions: Take Gotu Kola Powder mix it with sugar, bees honey and small quantity of Ghee. Take itself with milk in healthy brain function.
- As a Tea: Boil Gotu Kola Powder in small quantity of water then add some milk and sugar in it. Take it regularly. It is the best tonic.
Food to favour: Milk, Flax seeds, nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts], Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach], kale, Banana, avocados, oily fish [salmon, sardines], blueberries, coconut oil, egg yolk, dark chocolate and olive oil should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato chips, snacks, white rice, pasta, white bread, noodles, starchy food, heavy food that is difficult to digest, oily food should avoid.
- Take cereals with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Try to expose to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Centella asiatica. Altern Med Rev. 2007,12(1), 69-72
- Kapoor LD. CRC Handbook of Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press Inc;1990;61.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: pPerook, Vallaarai, Thankuni Pata, Asiatic Pennywort, Indian Pennywort, Manduki, Divya, Maha Aushadhi, Pegagan, Mandookaparni, Khulakhudi, Thankun.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.