Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acts as a dietary supplement.
- Guduchi helps to maintain a healthy body temperature which is already within normal state..
- It helps to support immune system.
- As a rejuvenative tonic.
- It is used as a body tonic & vitalizer for digestive & metabolic systems.
- It is somewhat bitter by nature and a potent immunomodulatory herb.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support skin health.
- It helps to maintain a healthy metabolism.
- It is a liver support and beneficial for healthy urinary tract system
- Anti-aging property helps to retain youthfulness.
- Supports healthy vision and intelligence.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Menispermaceae
Botanical Name: Tinospora Cordifolia
Common Name: Guduchi, Amrita, Giloy
In Sanskrit: It is known as “Amrita “or divine nectar.
Other Names: Gulancha Tinospora
Taste: Bitter, Astringent
Post Digestive Effect: Sweet
Property: Heavy, Sticky
Guduchi is that herb which balances the vitiated Vata (Air) due to its hot potency & sticky property. It also helps in balancing the Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) due to its bitter & astringent taste. So it helps in balancing the all three Doshas (Humors). It also has some rejuvenating (rasayana) properties. It naturally keeps the body temperature normal.
Energetic, Immunity booster. Helps to build immunity and strengthen the body to fight against environmental pathogens.
Chemical constituents: Alkaloids, diterpenoid lactones, glycosides, steroids, sesquiterpenoid, phenolics, aliphatic compounds and polysaccharides
Best Source: North and South India
Each Tablet contains : Extract ratio (12:1), Concentrated
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 tablets 2 or 3 times a day after meals (breakfast, dinner) with water. Take for at least 30 days.
Foods to Favor: Light diet, fresh seasonal vegetables and fruits, honey, lemon, banana, apple, plenty of fluids, almond, grapes, coconut, figs, pistachio nut, hazel nut, ginger, clove, linseed, date.
Foods to Avoid (Or to be consumed in limited quantity): Fried, fatty, heavy meals, excess sodium intake, besides incompatible foods like intake of milk with salt (acidity), milk with fish (acidity), and equal proportion of ghee with honey (toxic) should be avoided. Avoid alcohol consumption.
Do’s: Diet should include seasonal fresh fruits, fresh salad like fibre containing diet, low sodium diet, high protein containing diet like egg, fish.
Don’ts: Person should avoid stress producing situations.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Correction of obesity and avoiding fried food, include potassium supplement instead of sodium like banana and rock salt.
- Regular exercise like isotonic exercises like fast walking, jumping, jogging, swimming etc.
- Diet must be light, easily digestible and should include green vegetables, onion, coconut water, guda (jaggery), honey etc. sedentary life style.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in tablets.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakasan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, Dehra Dun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Amruta, Amrita, Amritavalli, Chakra Lakshana, Cinnodbhava, Giloy, Guduchi, Giloe, Gulancha / Palo, Shindilakodi, Amrita Balli, Ambrithu.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.