Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acts as a dietary supplement.
- A strong antioxidant.
- Immunity booster.
- Maintains normal body temperature which is already within healthy state
- Pacify High Pitta (fire) and keep the stomach cool.
- Alone king in vegetative products which have been said in Ayurveda since times immemorial.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Maintains all body secretions which are already in healthy state.
- Nutritional supplement for all, in any adult age.support healthy platelet which are already in healthy state.
As per Ayurveda
Rasa (Taste): Teekha (bitter).
Virya (Action): Ushna (hot).
Vipaka (Post-digestive Effect): Madhura (sweet).
Doshas (Imbalances): Balancing of Vata (air), Pitta (fire), Kapha (water).
Features: Guduchi Sat is a Natural Ayurvedic Multipurpose Herb.
Guduchi imparts youthfulness, vitality and longevity; and that is why it is also called “Amritam” (Nectar - Life Savour) in Sanskrit language. It is used as a tonic and helps to maintain health - in season change. It helps to build up immune system and boosts the resistance power of body against different environmental pathogens. It also anti-ageing supplement. It is blood purifying herb and helps to have healthy complexion. It is used for strengthening heart . This herb is capable to enhance longevity.
Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) contains high quality powders of wild crafted ingredients obtained from their natural habitats without chemical fertilizers & pesticides.
Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) is said to possess those meritorious properties which are incomparable with any other herb. Imbalanced (Vata) air, (Pitta) fire and (Kapha) water in body may cause deviations from normal health and the one and only one single herb which can rebuff their vitiation is Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) which can cope against the imbalances without any toxicity.
It contains different types of alkaloids, diterpenoids, lactones, glycosides, steroids, sesquiterpenoids, phenolics, aliphatic compounds and polysaccharides in natural form.
This herb helps to support energy levels which in turn help to lead a healthy life. This blend aims at promotion of health by regulating metabolism in a better way to achieve healthy life by scavenging toxic substances out of our body through its antioxidant properties. The extract check toxicity induced by free radicals It gives energy to body, maintains health in the body, and strengthens different parts of body, by balancing them by way of providing nutrition which is already in limits. It normalizes stress induced biochemical changes. In combination with Centella Asiatica it has protective action against restraint stress.
How Guduchi Satva is Formed (Manufacturing Process)?
Green stem is collected. The physical impurities are removed and washed thoroughly with water. Stem is cut into pieces of 1.5-2 inches and crushed thoroughly to convert into slimy paste. Thin mass is further mixed with 4 times of potable water in a stainless steel vessel and kept for soaking overnight (for 12 hrs). Next morning this mass is macerated thoroughly in water for about 1 hr, filtered slowly through a clean four folded cotton cloth. The liquid is kept aside undisturbed for 4 hours for settlement. The supernatant liquid is decanted carefully, heavy white starchy sediment, which had settled at the bottom is shifted into a tray, air dried under running fan, collected and stored as Guduchi Satva in airtight jars.
Energetic, Immunity booster. Helps to build immunity and strengthen the body to fight against environmental pathogens.
Chemical constituents: Alkaloids, diterpenoid lactones, glycosides, steroids, sesquiterpenoid, phenolics, aliphatic compounds and polysaccharides
Best Source: North and South India
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Serving Size: Adults take 2 to 3 gms, 2 or 3 times a day after meals (breakfast, dinner) with water. Take for at least 30 days.
Possible Contraindications: Discontinue if any allergy or hypersensitivity occurs or any with known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider.
Special Precautions: Multiple Sclerosis
For Best Results
- "Arogya Vardhini Vati" is always useful.
- In urinary health, use with "Gokshura" product.
- In excessive sweets intake, use with "Gluco Health" or "Gurmar" products.
- In joint and muscles health, use "Joint Health" product.
- In healthy body strength and immunity use with "Ojas Care" or "Spirulina Plus" products. For healthy brain use with "Omega Mind".
- In daily life stress, use with “Stress Ez” or “True Calm” or “Brahmi” products.
- For healthy body temperature, use with "Tulsi" product.
Foods to Favor: Light diet, fresh seasonal vegetables and fruits, honey, lemon, banana, apple, plenty of fluids, almond, grapes, coconut, figs, pistachio nut, hazel nut, ginger, clove, linseed, date.
Foods to Avoid (Or to be consumed in limited quantity): Fried, fatty, heavy meals, excess sodium intake, besides incompatible foods like intake of milk with salt (acidity), milk with fish (acidity), and equal proportion of ghee with honey (toxic) should be avoided. Avoid alcohol consumption.
Do’s: Diet should include seasonal fresh fruits, fresh salad like fibre containing diet, low sodium diet, high protein containing diet like egg, fish.
Don’ts: Person should avoid stress producing situations.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Correction of obesity and avoiding fried food, include potassium supplement instead of sodium like banana and rock salt.
- Regular exercise like isotonic exercises like fast walking, jumping, jogging, swimming etc.
- Diet must be light, easily digestible and should include green vegetables, onion, coconut water, guda (jaggery), honey etc. sedentary life style.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakasan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, Dehra Dun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
Other Uncommon Names of this Herb:
Guduchi, Madhuparni, Amrita, Chinnaruha, Vatsadaani, Tantrika, Kundalini &
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.