Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Act as a dietary supplement- Pacifies the high Vata (air).
- Supports joint and muscles health
- Regular use of guggul in healthy individual acts as “Rasayana”. It rejuvenates body.
- Helps to maintain healthy joint and muscle.
- Supports nervous system also.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support healthy complextion
- Supports healthy cycle.
- Supports urinary tract health
As per Ayurveda
Guggulu Shudh (Commiphora Mukul) Purified with the water of triphala decoction (Amla, Haritaki and Vibhitaki).
Due to its hot potency it helps to balance Vata (Air) if present in excess or less amount. Due to its dry property it helps to balance Kapha (Water). It helps to control bad odor (like smell of sweat) from the body due to its good smell. It also helps to improve appetite by improving the digestive fire naturally.
Varieties of Gugglu:
- Mahimaksha – black colour
- Mahaneel – bluish colour
- Kumud – grayish black colour
- Padha – reddish colour
- Kanak – yellowish colour
1 and 5 variety useful for human and other for vet nary
Two varity of guugul are available
- Kan guggul- reddish yellow color and soft, found in marwad
- Bhaisa guggul – greenish yellow colour-found in sindha & kacha
Botanical Name: Commiphora Mukul
English Name: Guggul
Common Name: Guggulu
Taste: Pungent, Bitter
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
Properties: Light, Dry, Sharp, Clearness, Minuteness, Mobile (Old Guggul) & Soothingness, Sliminess (New Guggul).
Unique Property: Balances the Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), Kapha (Water) i.e. balances all the three Doshas (Humors).
Best Source: Rocky tracks of western India and eastern Himalayas.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day after meals. Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
Safe: Purified Guggulu can be taken for a long time without any ill effect.
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Vegetables, Wheat, Green Gram Soups, Old Cereals of Barley, beans, legumes, garlic and Sali (Brownish Rice).
Foods to Avoid
Try to avoid smoking and fatty fried, heavy junk food as well as meat, cakes, pastries, chocolate, cheese, sweets, potatoes, bananas, alcohol, nuts & overeating.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- With intake of guggul avoid excessive sun exposure, excessive exhaustion, alcohol, sex, anger, sour & sharp indigestible food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted - Full Spectrum.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.