Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Act as a dietary supplement- Pacifies the high Vata (air).
- Supports joint and muscles health
- Regular use of guggul in healthy individual acts as “Rasayana”. It rejuvenates body.
- Helps to maintain healthy joint and muscle.
- Supportshealthy nervous system.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support healthy complexion
- Supports healthy cycle.
- Supports urinary tract health
As per Ayurveda
Guggulu Shudh (Commiphora Mukul) Purified with the water of triphala decoction (Amla, Haritaki and Bibhitaki).
Due to its hot potency it helps to balance Vata (Air) if present in excess or less amount. Due to its dry property it helps to balance Kapha (Water). It helps to check bad odor (like smell of sweat) from the body due to its good smell. It also helps to improve appetite by improving the digestive fire naturally.
Varieties of Gugglu:
1.Mahimaksha – black colour
2.Mahaneel – bluish colour
3.Kumud – grayish black colour
4.Padha – reddish colour
5.Kanak – yellowish colour 1 and 5 variety useful for human and other for veterinary
Two varieties of guugul are available
1.Kan guggul- reddish yellow color and soft, found in marwad region
2.Bhaisa guggul – greenish yellow colour-found in sindha & kacha region
Botanical Name: Commiphora Mukul
English Name: Guggul
Common Name: Guggulu
Taste: Pungent, Bitter
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
Properties: Light, Dry, Sharp, Clearness, Minuteness, Mobile (Old Guggul) & Soothingness, Sliminess (New Guggul).
Unique Property: Balances the Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), Kapha (Water) i.e. balances all the three Doshas (Humors).
Chemical Constituents: Guggulsterone mixed with some other steroids, diterpene, esters and higher alcohols named as guggulipid.
Best Source: Rocky tracks of western India and eastern Himalayas.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day with water or lukewarm milk 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixed with other herbs, use proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Safe:Purified Guggulu can be taken for a long time without any ill effect.
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Vegetables, Wheat, Green Gram Soups, Old Cereals of Barley, beans, legumes, garlic and Sali (Brownish Rice).
Foods to Avoid
Try to avoid smoking and fatty fried, heavy junk food as well as meat, cakes, pastries, chocolate, cheese, sweets, potatoes, bananas, alcohol, nuts & overeating.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- With intake of guggul avoid excessive sun exposure, excessive exhaustion, alcohol, sex, anger, sour & sharp indigestible food.
Take purgation once a week and a day of fasting. Moderate exercise and brisk walking may be beneficial for healthy living.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Method of preparation and purification-
Triphala decoction , Guggul is resin , it is either processed with water or with Triphala decoction. Best use as per Ayurveda to process with Triphala decoction because triphala is Tridoshar (balance all the three dosha (vatta-air), (pitta-fire) and (kapha –water) and that becomes suitable for all body type to intake.
How to make Triphala Decoction – All the three herbs are taken Amla (Indian gooseberry) Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) boiled with the water under the low heat and when the complete effects of all herbs goes into water then strain with muslin cloth. Then that water is processed with guggul resin.
Then resin is mixed with triphla powder instead of using any talcum powder, corn powder,rice powder,Maltodextrin. It is mixed with triphala powder and dried .
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X - Optimum Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.