Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Act as a dietary supplement. Neutralize the sweets effect.
- Pancreatic tonic
- Supports healthy pancreas.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy metabolism.
- Helps to support the absorption of carbohydrates
As per Ayurveda
Gymnema Sylvestre, whose Sanskrit name is “Gurmar", literally means “Sweet taste Destroyer". It has been used safely for centuries in Ayurveda (Indian herbal system) as part of the daily diet to help maintain healthy pancreatic function. Saves body from the harmful effects.
Due to its hot potency it helps to balance the Vata (Air) & Kapha (Water). If one eats some leaves of Gurmar it has ability to stop the sense of sweet taste of tongue for some time. It is also said that it is pungent rejuvenating herb. It has been used safely for centuries in ayurveda as part of daily diet.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (6:1) with 25% Gymnemic acid 90 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Botanical Name : Gymnema Sylvestre
Hindi Name : Gurmar
Taste: Astringent, Bitter
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
Property: Light, Dry
Other common Name of this Herb:: Periploca of the woods, cow plant, Australian cow plant
Chemical Composition::Alkaloids, terpenoids, steroids, coumarin, tannins, saponins, flavanoids, quinines, anthroquinones, phenolics, xanthoproteins, carbohydrates, glycosides and fixed oils
Throughout India in an attitude ranging from 300-700 m - Konkan, Western Ghats and Deccan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh. (Best source is in dry forest upto 600m)
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: 1 or 2 Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day half an hour after meals with water.
Food to favour: Non fatty dairy products, beans, lean meat, methi (fenugreek), tomato, black pepper, whole grains, oats, green grams, milk, peas, broccoli, spinach, sprouts, pulses with husk, canola oil, flaxseed oil, apple, papaya, orange, pear, guava, berries, carrot, eggs, avocado and barley should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Red meat, white bread, whole milk, fully fat dairy products, white rice, potatoes, fruit juices, raisins, soft drinks, excessive sweet products, candies or junk food should avoid.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat diet with whole grains.
- Get regular exercise or physical activities.
- Limit the intake of alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in cakes and pastries.
- Limit the food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Ashwagandha powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Shigematsu N., Asano R., Shimosaka M., Okazaki M. Effect of administration with the extract of Gymnema sylvestre R.Br leaves Biol Pharm Bull. 2001; 24: 713-717
- Isolation and characterization of gymnemic acid from indigenous gymnema sylvestre Journal of Applied Pharmacy (ISSN 19204159) 34- 115 V North Saskatoon SK Canada S7L 3E4
Other Uncommon Names Of This Herb: Gurmarbooti, Periploca of the woods, Meshashringi, Gymnema, Gurmari, Gemnema Gymnema, Madhunashini, Amudha Pushpam, Merasingi, Meshashringi, Madhoolika, Periploca Sylvestris, Vishani, Shardunika, Madhunashini, Chakkarakolli.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.