Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Act as a dietary supplement. Neutralize the sweets effect.
- Pancreatic tonic
- Supports healthy pancreas.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy metabolism.
- Helps to support the absorption of carbs
As per Ayurveda
Gymnema Sylvestre, whose Sanskrit name is “Gurmar", literally means “Sweet taste Destroyer". It has been used safely for centuries in Ayurveda (Indian herbal system) as part of the daily diet to help maintain healthy pancreatic function. Saves body from the harmful effects.
Due to its hot potency it helps to balance the Vata (Air) & Kapha (Water). If one eats some leaves of Gurmar it has ability to stop the sense of sweet taste of tongue for some time. It is also said that it is pungent rejuvenating herb. It has been used safely for centuries in ayurveda as part of daily diet.
Due to its bitter taste it helps as a regular diet plan for sugar intake.
It helps to maintains the metabolic activities of liver, kidney and spleen. And pancreas tonic
Botanical Name : Gymnema Sylvestre
Hindi Name : Gurmar
Taste: Astringent, Bitter
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
Property: Light, Dry
Other common Name of this Herb: Periploca of the woods, cow plant, Australian cow plant
Chemical Composition::Alkaloids, terpenoids, steroids, coumarin, tannins, saponins, flavanoids, quinines, anthroquinones, phenolics, xanthoproteins, carbohydrates, glycosides and fixed oils
Throughout India in an attitude ranging from 300-700 m - Konkan, Western Ghats and Deccan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh. (Best source is in dry forest upto 600m)
High quality powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 gms (One-third to half tea-spoon) 2 times a day Gurmar Powder with water 1 hrs before meals. Take first dose before breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Gurmar proportionately or consult your health care provider.
Food to favour: Non fatty dairy products, beans, lean meat, methi (fenugreek), tomato, black pepper, whole grains, oats, green grams, milk, peas, broccoli, spinach, sprouts, pulses with husk, canola oil, flaxseed oil, apple, papaya, orange, pear, guava, berries, carrot, eggs, avocado and barley should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Red meat, white bread, whole milk, fully fat dairy products, white rice, potatoes, fruit juices, raisins, soft drinks, excessive sweet products, candies or junk food should avoid.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat diet with whole grains.
- Get regular exercise or physical activities.
- Limit the intake of alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in cakes and pastries.
- Limit the food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Ashwagandha powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Shigematsu N., Asano R., Shimosaka M., Okazaki M. Effect of administration with the extract of Gymnema sylvestre R.Br leaves Biol Pharm Bull. 2001; 24: 713-717
- Isolation and characterization of gymnemic acid from indigenous gymnema sylvestre Journal of Applied Pharmacy (ISSN 19204159) 34- 115 V North Saskatoon SK Canada S7L 3E4
Other Uncommon Names Of This Herb: Gurmarbooti, Periploca of the woods, Meshashringi, Gymnema, Gurmari, Gemnema Gymnema, Madhunashini, Amudha Pushpam, Merasingi, Meshashringi, Madhoolika, Periploca Sylvestris, Vishani, Shardunika, Madhunashini.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.