Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports in the absorption of healthy and nutritious food.
- It checks the production of Ama (undigested food).
- It supports the comfortable feeling after heavy meals.
- It supports to neutralize abdominal/stomach discomforts.
- It checks the Vata (Air) related digestive system.
- It supports to remove vata(air) from the stomach.
- It helps to normalize the puffed up stomach.
- It supports to remove unhealthy residues from the digestive tract.
- It supports the appetite and the digestion.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports in the healthy and unobstructed movement of food.
- It supports the “Apan Vayu" (downward moving energy of body).
- It helps in the easing out of vatta(air).
- It supports in the daily morning regularity due to healthy digestion.
- It supports the absorption of nutrients.
- During female cycle, it helps to check discomforts associated with blocked flow of Vata (air) as per Ayurvedic theory of tridohas (vatta-air) Pitta (fire) and Kapha ( water).
As per Ayurveda
Hingwastika Capsule supports the digestive system of the body. It supports in the healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. It supports in detoxification process of the body and helps in cleaning the “Srotas” (channels).
Hingwastika Capsule helps in comfortable feeling of stomach after heavy meals. It supports the appetite and the digestive system. It checks the production of “Ama” (undigested food). It works as a Dietary Support. It is made as per traditional herbal formula in the Ayurvedic Text Books to neutralize high Vata (Air) Dosha (Humor).
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Hing (Asafoetida) Resin Purified,Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ajowain (Carum Couticum) Seeds, Sandha Namak (Rock Salt), Jiramin) Seeds, Kala Jira (Black Cummin) Seeds.
Ginger has a long history of use for healthy digestion. Black pepper eases the digestion process. Pippali increases the digestion. Ajowain beats indigestion. Sendha Namak improves appetite, and removes vatta(air) and soothes discomfort. Jira helps digestion. Kala Jira aids in digestion; and Hing is used for intestinal Vatta(air), and upset stomach.
DIRECTION FOR USE
1 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with fresh water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Hingwastika Cap proportionately or consult your health care provider.
Note: Hingwastika Cap is helpful to use with “Triphala” and “Stomach Aid” as per requirements.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [Apple, Amla, orange, papaya, grapes, watermelon, kiwi, blueberries], vegetables [bottle gourd, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, tomato, lemon, green peas], green and yellow lentils [moong dal], Butter milk, ginger, cumin seeds, curd and black grams should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy meals, oily food, excessive fatty food, food rich in sweet taste, junk food, soft drinks, cakes, noodles, non-vegetarian food, red meat, potatoes, sweet potato, and kidney beans should avoid.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Try to eat on regular timings.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Do not lie down within 3 hours of eating.
- Avoid large meals at one time.
- Avoid high fatty food, chocolates, alcohol and carbonated beverages.
- Do not let yourself too hungry.
- Get rid of negative energies.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Amla powder or capsules
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana 46
- Charak Sutra Sthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Benerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH (GOVT OF INDIA) after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.