Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Iron Plus acts as a Dietary Support.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs along with iron as a part of your daily diet supporting the healthy liver functions.
- Iron Plus (Iron Complex) acts as a dietary supplement for Iron support
- Iron Plus (Iron Complex) acts as an Iron Tonic.
- Iron Plus (Iron Complex) is enriched with Natural Vitamins and Minerals
- Helps to support the healthy functioning of liver.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the healthy digestive fire.
- Helps to support the healthy absorption of nutrients.
- Helps to support the healthy nourished body.
- Helps to support the healthy complextion.
As per Ayurveda
When Pitta (Fire), Dosha (Humour) especially digestive fire is vitiated in body then it reduces the digestive capacity of food. This causes deficiency of necessary nutrients in body. So there is noisy sensation in ears, weakness, dryness of skin occurs. If vata (Air) is also vitiated with this then there is dry, brown coloration, and occurrence of rough skin. If only Pitta (Fire) is vitiated then it causes yellowish or greenish coloration and there is occurrence of pungent taste of mouth. If Kapha (Water) is vitiated then there is whitish yellowish coloration of body.
Ayurveda (Science of Life) helps to balance the three Doshas (Humours) (Vata-air, Pitta-fire and Kapha-water) and helps to support the healthy digestive fire and thereby naturally helps in healthy absorption of nutrients of food.
According to ancient Ayurvedic Science, Ayurvedic method of preparation of iron ash is the best iron in the world. It has self-assimilation qualities and is absorbed with relatively high efficiency in our body without producing any side effects.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Harar (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Purified, Reduce Iron-purified (Iron Oxide), Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Saunth (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 2 or 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Best Use With:
- Use this product for better results with “Amla” or citrus fruit juice.
- Take “Triphala Churna” 1 tablespoon daily at bedtime with lukewarm water to maintain morning regularity.
Foods to Favor
A diet full of vegetables, especially Spinach, Eggplant, Unripe and Ripe Bananas, Garlic, Chicken, Wheat, Unpolished Rice, Soup of Green Gram, Black Gram, Ripe Mango, Apple, Pomegranate and Resins.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid smoking, Alcohol, Acidic Diet, and junk Food, Fried and Heavy Meals.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Ashwagandha like herb to neutralize the effects of daily fast life
- Amla powder or capsule to enhance the results
All these factors also contribute to enhance the result of Iron Plus (Iron Complex).
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut sutrasthan
- Charak sutrasthan
- Charak chikitsasthan
- Dhanvantari nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti-agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.