Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helpful ingredients and fruit in diet plan and dietary herbal formulation for sweet health and sweet ease.
- Healthy fruit and tonic to pancreas health.
- Neutralize overtaking of sweets.
- Very Short period Seasonal Fruit.
- It is Sourced & Processed during its Ripening Season (Monsoon Season) which lasts only for 15 to 20 days.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is a liver and digestive support.
- Promotes for Stomach Health.
As per Ayurveda
The Seed Powder of Jambul supports sugar health (due to the presence of glycoside, named Jamboline). The Jambul fruit contains natural acids which aid in the secretion of digestive enzymes. Thus, it may support the liver system and the digestive system. A high concentration of tannic and Gallic acid is present in an infusion of the tender leaves and therefore, may help to keep the digestion healthy. The fruit flesh of the Jambul may support the pulmonary system. The seeds may help to keep the spleen healthy. This herb may be beneficial for gums and teeth. It may help to boost the immune system – the defense mechanism of the body. The fruit may help to protect from environmental pathogens and weather changes.
Family Name: Myrtaceae
Botanical Name: Eugenia Jambolana
Common Name: Java plum, Jamun, Jambu
Other Names: Eugenia Jambolana, Syzygium Cumini, Java Plum, Syzygium Jambolana, Jamun, Jambu, Zamblam.
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Dry
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Sweet, Sour
Virya (Potency): Cold
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Pacifies Kapha (water) and Pitta (fire/agni) Doshas (humors).
Chemical Constituents: Jambolan is rich in compounds containing anthocyanins, glucoside, ellagic acid, isoquercetin, kaemferol and myrecetin. The seeds are claimed to contain alkaloid, jambosine, and glycoside jambolin or antimellin,
Best Source: It is found all over India up to the height of 4000 feet.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Jambul Powder with water 1 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Jambul proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Usage of Jambul Powder
- Use ½ teaspoon of Jambul Powder daily as part of the diet sugar health
- Mix Jambul Powder, Bitter gourd Powder, Tulsi and Gurmar Powder in equal quantity and take regularly. as part of your diet plan to ease the taste of sweets intake
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Jambul Powder in honey. Take it 3-4 times a day. It helps to promote singer voice.
- Powder of Jambul may support urinary health.
- For Watery stools with blood mix 20 gm of Jambul Powder in ½ cup of water. Drink twice a day for few days.
- Jambul Powder is carminative having mild astringent effect.
Food to favour: Non fatty dairy products, beans, lean meat, methi (fenugreek), tomato, black pepper, whole grains, oats, green grams, milk, peas, broccoli, spinach, sprouts, pulses with husk, canola oil, flax seed oil, apple, papaya, orange, pear, guava, berries, carrot, eggs, avocado and barley should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Red meat, white bread, whole milk, fully fat dairy products, white rice, potatoes, fruit juices, raisins, soft drinks, excessive sweet products, candies or junk food should avoid.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat diet with whole grains.
- Get regular exercise or physical activities.
- Limit the intake of alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in cakes and pastries.
- Limit the food that is high in fat and sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive mind
- Ashwagandha powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Black berry, Indian Black berry, Jambhul, Jambu, Jambula, Jamboola, Jambolan, Java Plum, Jamun, Jam, Kalojaam, Jamblang, Jambolan, Black Plum, Damson Plum, Duhat, Duhat Plum, Jambolan Plum, Portuguese Plum. Malabar Plum, Neredu Pandu, Naaval Pazham, Navva Pazham, Nerale Hannu, Jam, Jamukoli, Jambu, Lomboy, Inobog, Dhanwa, Dhuwet, Juwet, Jambhul Chabi, Sambal Virat, Kalijaam Bija, Koddanirlu Kalu, Nerale Hannu, Jambunu Bija, Jamukoli.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Sagrawat H, Mann AS, Kharya MD. Pharmacological potential of Eugenia jambolana: a review. Pharmacogonosy Magazine 2006;2(6):96–105.
- Mutalik S, Chetena M, Sulochana B, Devi PU, Udupa N. Phytotherapy Research 2004;19(5):409–15.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.