Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Jatamansi Powder acts as a nervine tonic and supports brain health.
- Supports healthy nervous system.
- Improves complexion and aids in healthy and a glowing look.
- Maintains strength of the body.
- Jatamansi is said to be of therapeutic usefulness.
- The roots of the herb Jatamansi serve as excellent tonic in order to help to pacify all the three Doshas (Humors).
- Provides blissful sleep conditioning on the body dosha (humors).
- It is used in many Ayurvedic herbs due to its numerous herbal properties.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in Spiritual Upliftment of mind and body.
- Helps to enhance Sattva (purity, harmony and balance) of mind.
- Helps to support in healthy female cycle.
- The paste of powder is beneficial in Irritability due to high pitta (fire).
- Supports pressure balance.
As per Ayurveda
Jatamansi helps to keep the mind cool and healthy. It acts as a rejuvenative tonic. It helps to promote blissful sleep. Supports hair health and strengthen the body.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (6:1) with 2% to 2. 5% Jatamansone 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Family Name: Valerianaceae
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent, Sweet
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Unctuous
Virya (Potency): Cool, Calm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effects on Tridoshas (Humor): Pacifies all the three Doshas (Humors).
Chemical Composition: Alpha-patcho-ulense, angelicin, β-eudesemo, β-atchoulense, β-sitosterol, calarene, elemol, jatamansin,jatamansinol , jatamansone, n-hexaco- sanyl, n-hexacosane,Oroselol, patchouli alcohol, valeranal, valeranone,nardostachnol, seychellene, seychelane, nardostachone
Best Source: These plants are found in the Alpine Himalayas at altitude of 3000-5000 meters, extending East wards and Kumaon to Sikkim and Bhutan.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favor: Fresh and light diet, Green gram [lentils], seasonal fresh fruits [ mango, apple, orange, kiwi, papaya], seasonal vegetables, milk, chicken, nuts, rice, cereals and honey should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy, fried, fatty food, late night dinner, meat, alcohol, junk food, soft drinks, bakery products and excessive tea should avoided.
- Eat protein rich diet.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping environment should be conductive for rest.
- Get a little sunlight at day time.
- Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping time.
- Take a walk after dinner.
- Try to take milk with Ashwagandha powder at night.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption before bed time.
- Avoid tea, coffee and chocolates at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Ashwagandha powder
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Bhavaprakash Nighantu
- Chem. Abst. 1991, 114,58873, 03562; 1989, 110,191267; Yoshikawa et. al., Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 237.
- Shanmugasundaram, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, V30 (3), 1990, pp.265-279. Rana, Fitoterapia, v.63 (1): p.60-62, 1992.
- Baskaran, K. et. al., J. of Ethnopharmacol., 1990, v., 30(3), 295-305.
- Liberti, L., Lawrence Review of Natural Products, August 1993, 1.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Bhuutjata, Tapaswini, Hasva, Nasva, Spikenard, Achte Narde, Balacharea, Belchir, Bhut-jatt, Bhytajata, Duk, Jaramanshi, Jata Mamshi, Jatamanchi, Jatamasi, Jatamavshi, Jatamavashi, Jatamsi, Jeta-manchi, Kuki-lipot, Nard, Nardin, Narde Indike, Nard Indien, Sumbula-theeb, Sunbuluttib, Tapaswini, Sambul Lateef, Jatamansi, Bhuutjata, Tapasvani, Bal-chad, Hasva, Nasva.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.