Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to normalize high pitta (fire) which is the basic cause of acid in stomach, because acid is the byproduct of high pitta (fire)
- Helps to reduce the tiredness of eyes and brain caused by excessive pitta (fire), as it balances the pitta (fire) in body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to calm the mind and body.
- Helps to strengthen the heart muscles.
- Helps to support male count health.
- Helps to support feminine discharges in healthy state.
As a dietary supplement, it helps to check the burning sensation because of high pitta (fire).
According to Ayurveda
Kamdudha Rasa is a mixture of natural herbs that helps to balance the Pitta (Fire), Dosha (Humour) in body by balancing the Pitta (Fire).
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Giloy Sattva (Water extract of Tinospora Cordifolia), Mukta Pisti (Pearl Powder) (Mytilus Margaritiferus), Loh Bhasma (Purified Iron Oxide), Calcium Calcined, Gum Acacia.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Serving Size: 1 or 2 Tablets, 2 to 3 times a day after meals with water.
Best Use With: For high pitta (fire) use with Netacid or Avipatikar churna.
- Make sure to take this dietary supplement only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time. Overdose may cause side effects like dizziness, headache etc.
- This product should only be used under the supervision of Ayurvedic Herbalist.
Foods to Favor
Light diet, rice, green and black gram (lentils), milk, curd, buttermilk, seasonal fruits and vegetables, sugar cane juice. Alkaline foods may be beneficial for healthy living.
Foods to Avoid
Alcohol, wine, cold water and cold drinks, coffee, tea, hot and spicy food, acidic food (citrus food), sour food, sea food should be avoided. Stressful life should be avoided.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat lot of salads and fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid the food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid the alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder
- Nutritional diet
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
- Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ashtanga Sangraha
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Nadkarni KM, Nadkarni AK, editors. Indian Materia Medica, Vol 1. 3rd ed. Mumbai: M/S Popular Prakasan Pvt. Ltd; 1976.
- Kirtikar KR, Basu BD, editors. Indian Medicinal Plants, Vol 1. 2nd ed. New Connaught Place, Dehra Dun: M/S Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh; 1975.
- Chopra RN, Nayar SL, Chopra IC, editors. Glossary of Indian Medicinal plants. New Delhi: CSIR; 1956.
- Anonymous. Wealth of India: Raw materials, Vol X. New Delhi: CSIR; 1976.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.