PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- May be helpful in balancing the kapha (water) dosha as per Ayurvedic theory of three Doshas [Humors] (vata, pitta and kapha) which is the normal cause of loose motions.
- Kutaja Powder may be helpful support for the digestive system.
- Kutaja helps to ameliorate the healthy bowel movement.
- Kutaja helps to improve the functioning of digestive tract and tones the digestive tract.
- Kutaja helps to support muscular health and tonic to reproductive system after delivery.
- Kutaja helps to maintain tissue healthy.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Kutaja is helpful in watery motions.
- Kutaja may support a healthy G.I. tract and the proper function of the colon.
- Root and bark may be used to maintain healthy digestion.
- Kutaja Powder may support intestinal health.
- Promotes digestion and supports detoxification.
- Kutaja Powder may remove excess of Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) from intestine.
- Kutaja Powder may also be helpful in rectal health.
- Decoction of Kutaja Powder may be used to clean the wounds.
- The paste of Kutaja Powder may be applied on boils.
- Kutaja Powder may help to rectify Meda Dhatu (muscular tissue) because of its bitter taste thus it may also help in fit body diet plan.
- Kutaja Powder with cow’s milk may be given in maintaining health urinary tract
- Take Powder of Kutaja with Buttermilk may be beneficial in watery motions, gripping effects and check mucus and clear motions.
- Kutaja Powder may be helpful in checking of unwanted and harmful bacteria present in gastro intestinal region of body.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Apocynaceae
Botanical Name: Holarrhena Antidysenterica
Sanskrit Name: Kutaja, Kalinga, Indrayava
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Bitter
Virya (Action): Cooling, Calm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Doshas: Balancing both Pitta (Agni/fire) and Kapha (water) doshas (humors). It may increase Vata (air) dosha in excess.
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Rough
Chemical Composition: alkaloids, regholarrhenine-A, -B, -C, -D, -E and -F; pubescine, norholadiene, pubescimine, kurchinin, kurchinine, kurchinidine, holarrifine, holadiene, kurchilidine, kurchamide, kurcholessine, kurchessine, conessine and isoconessimine, and the steroidal compounds kurchinicin and holadyson.
Best Source: South India and Maharashtra
This Kutaja Powder has been purified according to specification of traditional Ayurvedic text which is a lengthy, laborious and expensive process but it ensures that there is not any feeling of discomfort to the user with this product; which otherwise one may have with unpurified Kutaja Powder.
High quality extract of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) Kutaja Powder 2 times a day with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
Decoction: Take 1 - 2 tea-spoon Kutaja Powder & boil it in 300 ml water on medium heat. When it becomes 70 ml; strain it and drink it before meals. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Kutaja Powder proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
Food to Favour: Barley, oats, whole wheat grains, milk, fish, lean meat, eggs, beans, cereals, vegetable soup, egg curry, banana, yogurt, black grams and curd are recommended.
Food to Avoid: High fibred cereals, fatty or fried food, pickles, spicy food, caffeine, alcohol, peanuts, whole milk and butter should avoid.
- Eat smaller meals more often.
- Take high protein diet.
- Eat boiled vegetables.
- Drink boiled water.
- Avoid beverages at meals.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak kalpstan 5
- Charak sutrastan 25
- Dutta, N. K and Iyer, S. N., J. Ind. Med. Assoc., 1968, 50, 349.
- Dhar, M. L, et. al., Ind. J. Exp. Biol., 1968, 6, 232.
- Signier, F. et. al., 1949. Medicine Tropicale, 9, 99-109, Tanguy, et. al., 1948, ibid, 8, 12-31.
- Oliver, B.B. (1986). Medicinal Plants in Tropical West Africa, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 163.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Vatsaka, Kurchi, Coneru, Tellicherry Bark, Kura, Kora, Kureya, Indrajav, Pandhra, Kudachi, Kodsinge, Kodmurak, Kutasappalai, Kudagappala, Kodisapala-vittulu, Indrayava, Indra seeds, Kuda, Kutashappalai, Veppilai, Kurchi tree, Conessi tree, Dong gua.
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.