Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acts as a dietary supplement.-Liver tonic
- Kutki supports healthy liver function.
- It balances Pitta and Kapha (fire and water) in the body.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Cooling herb in nature has mild laxative property.
- Aids digestion and metabolism.
- It helps to maintain healthy complextion.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports eye health.
- Safe to use as nutritional support.
- Liver and lungs tonic.
- Helps in removing the excess (pitta-fire) heat from body.
- It helps in naturally cleansing the blood.
As per Ayurveda
Due to its bitter taste it helps to balance the Pitta (Fire) Dosha (Humour) in body if present in excess or less amount so it also helps to maintain the normal colour of body. Due to excessive Pitta (Fire) in body the colour of body changes to yellow. This is not a normal condition of body so by the elimination of excessive Pitta (Fire) it naturally helps to provide normal & healthy colour to skin. It is also safe to use as nutritional support.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
Wild Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (5:1) with extract 10% Bitters & 7% Kutkin 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic pharmacopeia)
Botanical Name: Picrorhiza Kurroa
English Name: Picrorrhiza, Hellebore, Yellow gentian
Common Name: Kutuki
Part Used: Root
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
Property: Dry, Light
As a Dietary Supplement
It helps to support healthy liver function. It also acts as mild laxative & also helps in naturally cleansing the blood.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Chemical Constituents: D-Mannitol, Kutkiol, Kutkisterol,Apocyanin: phenol glucosides; androsim and picein iridoid glycosides; Kutkin, picroside I, II & III; Kutkoside, Minecoside, Picrorhizin,arvenin III etc.
Best Source: North-Western Himalayan region from Kashmir to Kumaun and Nepal and Garhwal regions in India. It is found in Nepal, China, India, Pakistan and Bhutan
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 Vege Capsule, 2-3 times a day with water.
Food to Favour: Fresh fruits [pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, papaya, pineapple], green vegetables [cabbage, bottle gourd, beetroot, garlic, green peas], pomegranate juice, green tea, honey, soup of black grams, lemon, curd, soup of green grams and food rich in bitter taste are recommended.
Food to avoid: Fried heavy meal that take too much time for digestion, alcohol, rajmah [kidney beans], sea food, excessive acidic food, salty food, bakery products should avoided.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Atal CK, Sharma ML, Kaul A, Khajuria A. Immunomodulating agents of plant origin. I: preliminary screening. J Ethnopharmacol 1986;18:133-141.
- Subedi BP. Plant profile: Kutki (Picrorhiza scrophulariiflora). Himalayan Bioresources 2000;4.
- Weinges K, Kloss P, Henkels WD. Natural products from medicinal plants. XVII. picroside-II, a new 6-vanilloylcatapol from Picrorhiza kuroa Royle and Benth. Justus Liebigs Ann Chem 1972;759:173-182.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Kuru, Kadu, Kharbaqe-Hindi, Khanekhaswael, Katu Rohini, Bal-kadu, Katuki, Kadugu-rohini, Kali kutki, Katuka Rogani.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.