Primary Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- Kutki Powder acts as a dietary support.
- Cooling herb in nature and Pacifies high pitta (fire).
- Supports the liver and spleen.
- Aids blood purification and provides healthy complextion.
- It is mild laxative in nature. Removes excess pitta (fire) from body
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports eye health.
- Safe to use as nutritional support.
- Liver and lungs tonic.
- Helps in removing the excess (pitta-fire) heat from body.
- It helps in naturally cleansing the blood.
Botanical Name: Picrorhiza Kurroa
English Name: Picrorrhiza, Hellebore, Yellow gentian
Common Name: Kutuki
Part Used: Root
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
Property: Dry, Light
As a Dietary Supplement
It helps to support healthy liver function. It also acts as mild laxative & also helps in naturally cleansing the blood.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Chemical Constituents: D-Mannitol, Kutkiol, Kutkisterol,Apocyanin: phenol glucosides; androsim and picein iridoid glycosides; Kutkin, picroside I, II & III; Kutkoside, Minecoside, Picrorhizin,arvenin III etc.
Best Source: North-Western Himalayan region from Kashmir to Kumaun and Nepal and Garhwal regions in India. It is found in Nepal, China, India, Pakistan and Bhutan
According to Ayurveda (Science of life) If Pitta (Fire) gets accumulated in body then body & urine colour gets change to yellow. So by balancing the high Pitta (Fire) it helps to get regular colour to body and urine. Herbs with cooling properties help to pacify the high pitta (fire).
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 2 to 4 Gms (One-third to half teaspoon) 2 times a day Kutki Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Kutki proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
- For healthy Body Temperature: The decoction of Kutki Powder with "Neem Powder" is useful to maintain normal body temperature.
- For healthy liver functions: Take 1 tsp of Kutki powder with equal amount of Honey regularly.
Food to Favour: Fresh fruits [pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, papaya, pineapple], green vegetables [cabbage, bottle gourd, beetroot, garlic, green peas], pomegranate juice, green tea, honey, soup of black grams, lemon, curd, soup of green grams and food rich in bitter taste are recommended.
Food to avoid: Fried heavy meal that take too much time for digestion, alcohol, rajmah [kidney beans], sea food, excessive acidic food, salty food, bakery products should avoided.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X - Optimum Potency
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Atal CK, Sharma ML, Kaul A, Khajuria A. Immunomodulating agents of plant origin. I: preliminary screening. J Ethnopharmacol 1986;18:133-141.
- Subedi BP. Plant profile: Kutki (Picrorhiza scrophulariiflora). Himalayan Bioresources 2000;4.
- Weinges K, Kloss P, Henkels WD. Natural products from medicinal plants. XVII. picroside-II, a new 6-vanilloylcatapol from Picrorhiza kuroa Royle and Benth. Justus Liebigs Ann Chem 1972;759:173-182.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Kuru, Kadu, Kharbaqe-Hindi, Khanekhaswael, Katu Rohini, Bal-kadu, Katuki, Kadugu-rohini, Kali kutki, Katuka Rogani.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.