High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Each Vege Capsule contains 800 mg Extract ratio (10:1), Standardized extract not less than 14-24% Glycyrrhizin. Extract is dried with the powder of the same herb to get the full spectrum.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Leguminosae
Sub-Family Name: Papilionaceae
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza Glabra
English Name: Liquorice
Hindi Name: Mulhathi, Jethi-madh
Rasa (Taste): Sweet, Bitter
Virya (Action): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Guna (Quality): Unctuous
Effect on Doshas: Suppresses Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) Doshas (Humor).
This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
The major active component of Licorice is saponin known as Glycyrrhizin, also known as Glycyrrhizic Acid, which is an extremely sweet, foaming triterpene glycoside.
Licorice Powder helps in healthy function of lungs. It helps to support respiration. It is sweet nourishing herb that helps to boost up the immune system.
Best Source: Region with rain falls of 500-650mm.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favor: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X - Double Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Houseman, loc. cit.; Thorpe, VII, 362; Kapur et. al., loc. cit.; Trease, 393; McIlroy, 40; Puri & Seshadri, J. sci. industr. Res., 1954, 13B, 475; Chem. Abstr., 1950, 44, 4635.
- Gujral, M.L., Sareen, K., Phukan, D.P. and Amma, M.K.P. 1961a. Anti-arthritic activity of glycyrrhizin in adrenalectomised rats. Indian J. Med. Sci. 15, 625.
- Saxena, et. al., J. Ind. Med. Profes., 1970, 12, 5575.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Acid Glycyrrhizic, Acid Glycyrrhizinique, Alcaçuz, Alcaçuz, Bois Doux, Bois Sucré, Can Cao, Chinese Licorice, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Gan Cao, Gan Zao, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Typica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Violacea, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Glandulifera, Glycyrrhiza Radix, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis, Glycyrrhiza, Glycyrrhizic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Isoflavone, Jethi-Madh, Kanzo, Lakritze, Licorice Root, Liquiritiae Radix, Liquirizia, Mithi-lakdi, Mulathi, Madhuka, Orozuz, Phytoestrogen, Phyto-œstrogène, Racine de Réglisse, Racine Douce, Radix Glycyrrhizae, Régalissse, Regaliz, Reglisse, Réglisse, Réglisse Déglycyrrhisée, Réglisse Espagnole, Réglisse Russe, Regliz, Russian Licorice, Spanish Licorice, Sudholz, Sussholz, Sweet Root, Yashti-Madhu, Yashti-Madhuka, Zhi Gan Cao, Spanish Juice, Black Sugar, Liquorice, Atimadhuram, Erattimadhuram.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.