Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to detoxify, guard and promote healthy liver functions
- Supports digestion.
- Liver tonic
- Helps to pacify the Pitta (fire).
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Livrol Forte is a natural Herbal Liver support formula.
- Supports natural defense of liver against unhealthy effects of food, water or environmental factors.
- Helps to maintain healthy digestion and healthy assimilation of food intake.
- Livrol Forte has numerous applications like supporting of gallbladder, digestion and bowel movement and healthy liver functions.
- Livrol Forte helps to detoxify the body.
As per Ayurveda
The liver is known as "Yakrita" in Ayurveda. It is the largest gland in the body. The basic functions of the liver are production and secretion of bile, metabolic activities related to carbohydrates, fats and proteins and filtration of the blood. The liver helps remove bacteria and other foreign particles that enter the blood from the lumen of intestine. It is also mentioned as the main site of blood formation with the help of Ranjaka pitta (fire) [one of five types of pitta (fire)]. Problems related to liver are mainly due to the excess of pitta dosha (Fire humor) in the body.
The various herbs may have positive effect on liver health. These herbs may have pacify pitta (fire) (Virechaka) effects and act as pitta-nashka [pitta (fire) destroyer] and pitta-shamaka [reduces pitta (fire). Therefore, by keeping the pitta (fire) in its balanced state all these herbs help to promote liver health.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Plant, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Bhumy Amalaki (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root, Kashni (Cichorium Intybus) Seed, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Laksha Puriﬁed (Cateria Lacca) Gum Resin, Makoi (Solanum Nigrum) Plant, Loha Bhasma(Iron Oxide)
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with water or with "Livrol Syrup" diluted with water. Dose can be adjusted or decreased as per requirement later on. Children above 7 should take half dose.
Best Use With:
- Use Livrol Forte with Livrol Syrup.
- Netacid Capsules and Avipatikar in case of minor occasional acidity (high pitta-fire) and morning regularity.
- Hingvastika in case of flatulence and indigestion.
- Uri-Flush in case of urine health
- Consider Punarnava Powder for liver health as Punarnava helps to remove excessive kapha(water) from the body.
- Arogyavardhini in case of weakness.
- Consider Guduchi for liver health related with immune and toxicity.
- Triphala for healthy bowel movement.
Special Note: In all problems associated with liver, use of Body Pure is recommended.
Food to Favour: Fresh fruits [pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, papaya, pineapple], green vegetables [cabbage, bottle gourd, beetroot, garlic, green peas], pomegranate juice, green tea, honey, soup of black grams, lemon, curd, soup of green grams and food rich in bitter taste are recommended.
Food to avoid: Fried heavy meal that take too much time for digestion, alcohol, rajmah [kidney beans], sea food, excessive acidic food, salty food, bakery products should avoided.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Joselin J, Jeeva S (2014) Andrographis paniculata: A Review of its Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology. Med Aromat Plants 3: 169
- Govindarajan M (2011) Evaluation of Andrographis paniculata Burm.f. (Family:Acanthaceae) extracts against Culex quinquefasciatus (Say.) and Aedes aegypti (Linn.) (Diptera:Culicidae). Asian Pac J Trop Med 4: 176-181
- Huang TK (1994) Handbook of compositions and pharmacology of traditional Chinese medicine; Beijing: China Medical and Technology Press
- Weninger, B., Rouzier., R M., Henrys, D D.: Popular medicine of Plateau of Haiti. 2 Ethnopharmacological inventory, J. Ethnopharmacol. 17(1): 13-30. (1986)
- Sircar, N N.: Pharmacotherapeutics of Dasemani Drugs, Ancient Sci. Life. 3(3): 132-135. . (1984)
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.