Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support for healthy hairs.
- It helps to support for scalp health.
- It helps to support for natural color of hairs with soft and shiny look.
- It helps to maintain natural strength of hair.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support for healthy circulation to scalp.
- Massage of this oil support for comfortable feeling of neck and in backside of ears and eyes.
(For Massage & External Use)
As per Ayurveda
In Ayurveda hair conditions is known as "Khalitya" and "Palitya". It occurs due to vitiation of Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) Doshas (Humours). It also involves Rakta Dhatu (Blood). Ayurveda(science of life) with healthy lifestyle ,healthy food habits and combination of such natural herbs that helps to balance these Doshas (humours) and support for healthy circulation of Rakta Dhatu (Blood) to head and support it healthy hairs.
This Maha Bhringraja Oil formulation has been taken from the Ayurvedic text book "Ayurved Sar Sangrah". It is also based on Ayurvedic text book "Bhaisajya Ratnavali" This formulation is considered as an effective formulation as per our belief.
It is an authentic product as per Ayurvedic standards.
It is processed according to the traditional Ayurvedic text books as per quality and quantity of the ingredients and their parts and also all the required steps mentioned in the books have been complied with while processing this oil.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil used as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of:
Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa), Gairika (Red Ochre), Khareti (Bala) (Sida Cordifolia), Haldi (Turmeric), Ama Haldi (Curcuma Ginger), Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea), Priyangu (Prunus Mahaleb), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Lotus Flower, and Anantmool (Hemidesmus Indicus).
DIRECTION FOR USE
5 to 10 ml of this oil is to be massaged gently into scalp and hair roots. Best use is at night time and then to be washed out in the next morning. Use at least 3 to 4 times per week for at least three months.
For Best Results
- Use daily at bedtime.
- The application of Mahabhringraj oil at the roots of hairs is more effective for thick & healthy hairs.
- Also take 2 capsules twice a day of "Hair Health" (our other herbal supplement) till you get your favorable benefits.
- Use this oil for minimum 3 months.
- For scalp health use it with "Blood Cleaner" or "Wondruff Oil".
- For healthy cycle with healthy hairs use it with hair health,"Femivita" or "Menstro care".
- For healthy nutritional power use it with "Ojas Care", "Pearl Calcine" or "Chywanprash Rasayana Jam".
- For natural color of hairs wash the hairs with overnight soaked "Triphala" and then massage it with this oil at hair roots.
Caution: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Unrefined, hexane free, paraben free.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Reddy, K.R.K. et. al., J. Res. Educ. in Ind. Med., 1990, v., 9(4), 43-46.
- Rashid, Md , International Seminar-Traditional Medicine, Calcutta, 7-9 November, 1992, Abstr. No. 8.16, 134.
- Singh, B. et. al., Phytotherapy Research, 1993, v., 7(2), 154-158; Murthy, T.S. et. al., J. Res. Educ. Ind. Med., 1993, v., 12(2), 41-43.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.