Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- A useful massages oil, which supports joint and muscle health.
- Support for healthy flexibility of joint and muscles.
- As a massage oil supports blood circulation.
- Helps to balance excess Vata [air] in body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Rejuvenating property supports comfortable joint health.
- Provides comforts to muscles & joints
(For Massage & External Use)
As per Ayurveda
Vitiated Vata (Air) cause several type of pains in body like pain in joints, muscles or different body parts. Pain in joints may also occur due to poor digestion. Ayurveda (Science of life) with healthy lifestyle. light walk, light yoga and regular massage that helps to support natural flexibility and healthy joints and muscles.Regular massage helps to support for healthy blood circulation and give a feeling of relaxation.It helps to balance the Vata (Air) in body.
It helps to support for healthy joints by healthy blood circulation. It support for natural warmth of the body. It also helps to support for healthy functions of nervous system.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil used as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost. Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of:
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Plant, Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum) Root, Bala (Sida Cordifolia) Plant, Paribhadra (Erythrina Indica) Plant, Kantakari (Solanum Xanthocarpum) Plant, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Atibala (Abutilon Indicum) Plant, Arani (Premna Integrifolia) Root, Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens) Flower, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaf, Saunf (Foeniculum Vulgare) Fruit, Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Stem, Puv Nagah (Sarcostemma Kleinii) Leaf, Shalaparni (Hedysarum Gangeticum) Plant, Prishni (Parni Uraria Picta) Plant, Mudgaparni (Phaseolus Trilobus) Plant, Mash Parni (Teramnus Labialis) Plant, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Flower, Saindhava (Rock Salt), Aama Haldi (Curcuma Amada) Rhizome, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Shallaki (Boswellia) Gum Resin, Cardamomum (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Manjistha Rubia Cordifolia(Elettaria Cardamomum) Root, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Nagar Monthan (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Cassia) Leaf, Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Clove (Syzygium Aromaticum) Buds, Palash (Butea Frondosa) Stem, Karpoor (Camphora Officinarum) Leaf, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Kesar (Crocus Sativus) Flower, Satva Ajowain (Carum Couticum) Seed, Satv Podina (Mentha Piperita) Leaf, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Leaf.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 ml oil and massage gently into the joints, muscles and skin for 15 to 20 minutes. After massage wipe out the excessive oil remains unabsorbed over the skin. Keep the massaged area warm covered with clothes. Its use is preferred at bedtime. Leave oil applied on overnight and wash in the morning. Continue daily use at least for a few months.
Keep the body in warm temperature while using these oils and don't go to cold temperature immediately after using the oil or at least for one hour after the massage. Body should not come in contact with cold water with within two hours after application of the oil.
Best Use With:
- For healthy joints and muscles, massage with Maha Narayan Oil regularly and then hot fomentation with heating sand bag & use decoction of Dashmula kwath in 30-40 ml dose thrice daily.
- For natural strength of joints and healthy functioning, massage with this oil regularly and take “Yograj Guggulu” and “Simhanada Guggulu” regularly.
- For healthy movement of neck, regular massage with this oil & use “Tryodasanga Guggul” & “Yograj Guggulu” 2 tabs twice a day with lukewarm water.
This product is highly recommended to use with our other product "Joint Health", "Salai Guggul" (Boswellia Serrata), "Yograj Guggulu" according to requirement. This oil can also be used in combination/mixed with "Flexn Oil".
Caution: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Foods to Avoid
Avoid taking Rajmah (kidney beans), rice, banana, alcohol, red meat products, citric/sour foods, acidic products, fats, Bhindi (okra/lady's finger), chocolate, dry nuts, (having less oil), curd, fish, jaggery (honey) junk food, peas, sea food, preserved, stored, canned food products and fried food, and Cold drinks. Heavy meals should be avoided.
Foods to Favour
Eat fresh green leafy vegetables, Unpolished Rice, Wheat, Gram (Lentils), Soup of Moong (Yellow Lentils) - (Pharsalus Mungo), Cow or Goat Milk, Meat of peacock, Cock (Chicken), Garlic, Ginger, and Foods having Pungent and Bitter taste is useful in joint health. Also use fresh butter or Ghee as a source of fat. Intake of food/liquid having room temperature is recommended.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider.
Color, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Unrefined, hexane free, paraben free.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia Serrata extract – A randomized double blind placebo controlled trial published in Phytomedicine Volume 10, Issue 1, 2003 - Pages 3-7 by N.Kimmatkar, V.Thawani, L.Hingorani
- Special extract of BOSWELLIA serrate published in Phytomedicine Volume 3, Issue 1, May 1996 - Pages 91-94 by R.Etzel
- Natural products as a gold mine published in Current Opinion in Pharmacology Volume 7, Issue 3, June 2007 - Pages 344–351 by K.Dinesh et al
- Curcumin, the golden nutraceutical published in Br J Pharmacol. 2016 Sep 17 by Kunnumakkara AB et al
- Use of complementary medicines -a prospective study published in Ann Rheum Dis. 2004 May; 63(5):549-54 by Zochling J et al.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.